PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Well I'm glad to be back! but,seriously though...People are asking why they're dex was reset? Look at everyone? we all the low ranks people! Sheesh
(This Siggy is made by me and for my use only)
mystëryKey's AvatarmystëryKey
Welp. After a couple days I have about 60% of my pokemon re-dexed? Curse having so many pokemon. *shot* It's a lot more tedious than I thought, but oh well. The updates make up for it plus some~ I'm definitely glad to be back! c:
I'm actually not too fussed about the dex reset. I was focusing on getting a shiny fennekin anyway so it hasn't affected me too much. Since it was pretty much impossible to find Fennekin eggs after the site was put back online, I've gone to trying to find those elusive pink flabebe instead. ^_^
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes!" - 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Abrickted's AvatarAbrickted
Couple questions about Voltorb flip if Niet/someone else that knows happens to check this: -Do we need to keep an open space in our party for the Sylveon whenever rankings are finished? -Is it possible to win multiple Sylveons from more than one category (coins/level/win loss ratio) or is it limited to one win total?
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
I would imagine the Sylveon will be gifted to us via trade center, so I do not think we'll need an open space in the party. As for winning Multiple Sylveons, I do not know.
Signature by Naiyala
I'm would think yes, you can get multiple sylveons, or else a third of the site would have one
Iatos Mehiro's AvatarIatos Mehiro
So now everyone is back to starters again xD
It's the eternal flow of time that keeps you alive, its also whom that kills you when your time have run dry.. Join in now: Role playing awaits... Pokémon: The Awakening [15+] Avatar Made by me
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
Is there a leaderboard for voltorb flip? The sylveons were given out. EDIT: Nevermind, I see the new announcement.
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
Will voltorb flip be available again anytime to play just for fun? It would be a nice game to add to a future game corner ;)
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
It was decided long ago that it will be available for the Game Corner. c;
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page