PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132

xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
Sorry for the delay, been busy with work. I'll send them over now~
★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
hello! @shade, is it possible i could buy an alolan rattata, a sneasel, a skitty, a yamper, an applin, and a toxel, all of them albino? i also want to pay in credits, please. i think its 600k?
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
RagazzaIT's AvatarRagazzaIT
can i buy one shiny puppod for gp?
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Trade sent~
Yun Nine's AvatarYun Nine
Hey xXShadeXx, can I dex melan Delcatty can buy an albino and shiny skitty for 75 gp and a relic gold?
LF: Credit and/or GP, Rusted Sword, Wishing Star / / / Offering: Relic copper, silver, and gold, Pokemon in UFT Profile Image Drawn By White Blanket ~ Best Birthday Gift I Recieved In My Life
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
@Shade...hello. I would like to buy your 3 boxboxes for 300zc. Also I was hoping you would agree to swap my DCP x's 60 or my 1 Wishing Stone for all the delta Marills in your Release/free field? Ok Thanks for your time! =]
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx

QUOTE originally posted by MizzzTickle

@Shade...hello. I would like to buy your 3 boxboxes for 300zc. Also I was hoping you would agree to swap my DCP x's 60 or my 1 Wishing Stone for all the delta Marills in your Release/free field? Ok Thanks for your time! =]
Heyo! Sure thing. If it'd be okay, the DC passes would be nice. I'll set up the trade now.
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Hey would you trade a water stone for 50gp?
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
andwhynot's Avatarandwhynot
@Galaxy how much do you value relic vases? I have one of those and a few golds that I like to pay for half a boxbox and pay for the other half with gp
My Shop
× 933 / 3000
xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
@Daniel - I'm not sure if you're in the right shop, or if you had noticed the inactivity of 2+ months, but neither Shade nor I sell water stones. @andwhynot - I have been inactive with only weekly-biweekly checkins for the past few months. I am currently not offering services of this shop because I cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. @everyone - I will be locking this shop for the next 24 hours. Once the 24 hour mark is up, I will be requesting the removal of the shop. Shade is inactive with no plans to really return for a while (recently stated by her) and I cannot promise orders being fulfilled or even logging in to be able to keep up with any postings. If I'm completely honest, I'm surprised this shop was even found as I'm sure it was buried quite far in the sea of shops.

Pages: 123··· 2829303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page