PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 29303132

xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
Bumping to keep shop from being eaten. We will update this post when both portions of the shop are reopened! EDIT;; Shade's portion of the shop is open. Mine should be later today.
★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Bump. As well as a reminder that Galaxy's trade shop is still under reconstructions, thus closed. Mine is open and operational.
slugjelly's Avatarslugjelly
@shade hello! could i get albino snichu, albino seasonal turtwig, albino slypin and albino petripeep for 3 relic gold, 300gp and 300k credits?
Hello, Jelly~! Sure thing, I'll set up the trades right now~
slugjelly's Avatarslugjelly
@shade sorry to post again so soon! forgot petripeep has two evos. could i buy another petripeep for 300gp?
Don't worry about it, it's okay. Sending now~
@shade i see you’re doing dexing services. Could I ask if it’d be alright to borrow mega girafarig, mega dewgong, and mega weavile for the dex?
Hello~ Yes it'd be perfectly fine for you to dex them. They're PWYW so you can offer just whatever really. Sending now~
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
this girl for 1 amber token please? https://pokefarm.com/summary/ccJWp
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Sure thing! Trade has been sent~

Pages: 123··· 29303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page