PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 303132

Addonia's AvatarAddonia
@shade Hello! I would very much like to buy some specials. I would like to buy the following no preferences: 3 shiny kitwurm for 4 magatamas, 1 soul heart, and 25gp 2 albino kitwurm for 300 gp and 6 random z frags 1 albino slypin for 4 tanzaku Please let me know if my math is off (especially with the 3 shiny kitwurm) I was trying to keep it simple but I may have confused myself.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Hello, Addonia~! Always nice to see you~ And I double checked your math and everything's all good! I'll start sending the trades now~
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Bump. And as a reminder as it's been a while, due to some RL stuff, Galaxy's shop will be closed for longer than expected.

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page