PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 272829303132

xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx

QUOTE originally posted by LadyArtists28

Um you
I don't think I'm going to further this conversation more as no where in my portion of the shop do I have a Deoxys for sale. Only things you can purchase are what's in my UFT/UFS fields as well as items listed in that portion of the shop. I offer my legend dexes for free, but those I give to you, to register in your dex, then you return it to me.
LadyArtists28's AvatarLadyArtists28
It's ok. I understand. Thanks anyway, you have a good day.
xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
Throwing in a quick bump~ Also want to say that anything that I'm selling may also be purchased in credits using the 1:5:5000 ratio. Custom sprites, Ardik, and Seel will be making their way into the shop shortly, as will dex trades and gems. Custom sprites and Ardik (plus future exclusive hunts) will be replacing the melans tab, so be on the lookout for those.
★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
Bump~
Bump~
Gilded's AvatarGilded
@Shade, could I possibly dex all of your melans except the Rockruff, Fomantis, and Oricoro for 250k cr (or 250Gp if you prefer), please?
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Hi Shade, Could I please dex the following melans for 100k credits? (or 100 gp if you prefer that) sandshrew flying pikachu flying raichu Mega Weavile espurr Dewgong Mega Dewgong slugdog
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
@Gilded I'll send you a PM when I'm on long enough to do all those trades. As I'd prefer for both of us to be online to do those trades in one session. @Arsenal Sure sure. Rus is over and I can send them over. Whichever currency works better for you. I don't mind.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
That's fine! I'll be on (or at least watching for notifs) all weekend ^^
ClowninArtist's AvatarClowninArtist
hey could i get two albino nickits

Pages: 123··· 272829303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page