PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ >

xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
@Daniel - I'm not sure if you're in the right shop, or if you had noticed the inactivity of 2+ months, but neither Shade nor I sell water stones. @andwhynot - I have been inactive with only weekly-biweekly checkins for the past few months. I am currently not offering services of this shop because I cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. @everyone - I will be locking this shop for the next 24 hours. Once the 24 hour mark is up, I will be requesting the removal of the shop. Shade is inactive with no plans to really return for a while (recently stated by her) and I cannot promise orders being fulfilled or even logging in to be able to keep up with any postings. If I'm completely honest, I'm surprised this shop was even found as I'm sure it was buried quite far in the sea of shops.
★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page