PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 484950

Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
I wasn’t overly against anything myself (iffy on the Red Gig, but as I mentioned on the Discord, it’s not as if I’ll be using Grass Gems anyway, so it was nbd), and I do have to agree that it was a heavy whiplash to see the dog pile over different things (namely the V-Wave changes), and I’m not overly happy myself with the heavy negativity I’m looking forward to the changes regardless (especially that 50 DC adopts per day 👀)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
naïve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnaïve
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
It's embarrassing it came to this honestly. Thank you Niet for everything you do. You deserve better than we're giving you. >.< As someone who was a bit iffy on the update - I still wasn't going to say anything except to provide feedback when the update released - as should have been done. I don't understand how it got to this especially after the recent updates - you've been so receptive to all the feedback given. None of this was feedback, and I'm sorry you had to deal with this in such a way. There will always be a few among the many. And vice versa. I know im not alone in trusting your judgement so I'm just along for wherever you take this amazing site next. <3
Type Race Score: 2,185
[ journal ] Buying summon_mes.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_tfi.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_mew.png@ 30zc
Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
dang i was kinda hyped about being able to use gems with the red giga, those flawless gems rly start collecting dust
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Flareon95's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlareon95
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Sad to see that the Gig and V Wave changes aren't happening, but I understand why ☹ so many people got so worked up over them, I feel like if only it was given some time to act and people would be able to see them for themselves, and then decide if they should be kept or rolled back, it would have been better. Keep doing the amazing work you do Niet!
G'raha Tia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngG'raha Tia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
while i wasn't involved in the rather tumultuous discussions for the reason that a) i am awful at math :P and b) the v wave bit was actually interesting to me, i do still think my concept of using gems as an augment to the red gigaremo as opposed to a requirement is an idea that could be considered if you're open to it, niet! i honestly thought another use for gems was a good idea, just not as a hard requirement

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
p.pngs.pngq.pngu.pngd.pngl.png grass.png Score: 5412
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
Çelestanê's Avatarhypermode-12.pngÇelestanê
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
ha? I missed the whole "dumpster fire" thing completely, but I have some things to say. At first, while reading the post yesterday, I too was concerned about some things like gigaremo gem-feeding or V-waves so I vented some of my frustrations to a friend having my own little dumpster fire, just not in public spaces. But after that I started analyzing. And thinking "Well, if it is implemented like stated, what would be worse and what better?". And I came to the conclusion that my initial "panic" wasn't as justified as I thought. In reality, with all the info provided, EVERY single idea was viable. Nothing would be reduced, only buffed - yes, interchangeably in some cases but in the end - buffed. Gems are really NOT that hard to gather for gigaremo to work. So... I am very sad about auto-feeder going away, it was my dream FOR YEARS. Plz, don't feel discouraged, Niet. It may be that, like me, some of the commentators were taken by surprise and acted defensively of what they are used to? I dunno But in general, I just wanna say that in the end I appreciated all the ideas
ve3oml's Avatarhypermode-12.pngve3oml
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
i'm not sure if this has been asked already but could i get clarification of something? It was mentioned under dynamic modifiers about "twin eggs" WOuld this mean there is a chance of hatching 1 egg and receiving 2 mon? or breeding 2 eggs at the same moment? I only ask As most users (that i have noticed) hatch 5-6 eggs at a time meaning tecnically they are hatching quince or sextuplets ona regular basis, If this means that 1 egg could hatch 2 mon This seams pretty awesome!
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
naïve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnaïve
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

i'm not sure if this has been asked already but could i get clarification of something? It was mentioned under dynamic modifiers about "twin eggs" WOuld this mean there is a chance of hatching 1 egg and receiving 2 mon? or breeding 2 eggs at the same moment? I only ask As most users (that i have noticed) hatch 5-6 eggs at a time meaning tecnically they are hatching quince or sextuplets ona regular basis, If this means that 1 egg could hatch 2 mon This seams pretty awesome!
i was also confused about this and curious how it would work if your party is full?
Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
i would like to say that none of my comments were intended to be rude in nature, even if they read as such, and i'm very sorry if i made any of you feel bad or like i was being aggressive- i am not very good at putting thoughts into words (especially with the first one, when it was like just when it came out!) i was trying to convey exactly why i thought the v-wave change in specific wasn't a good idea in my opinion. Thank You for listening to feedback on that front and also the gigaremo, though i'm not quite sure why the autofeeder needed to be removed with it? /gen, /nm i also support the idea being thrown around that the gems can be used as an upgrade for the gigaremo and not a requirement for use! as for the extra percentage points that were removed, why not split those points between the other modifiers? also /gen as for the other things, as i said before, seeing the math on them has waned my concerns a bit, but i can definitely see how this could be annoying or frustrating to those who already have a ton of pairs and would have to remake them (thankfully i don't so i'm not mad or anything on that front, but, for example, my bf does and he was upset.) i think it's best to see them come into effect and watch how it plays out, and adjust from there if things go wrong. all in all, there are a lot of positives to this update but the reason (i feel, at least) people were more quick to point out the flaws is because of how much they negatively affected things that didn't really need to be changed on certain fronts. that's why i commented, at least. either way, thank you niet for listening and trying to fix up what i can only imagine is a decade-old spaghetti pile. i hope i didn't make you feel bad- /gen!
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time my journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (3 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (10 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

2 eggs in 1 breeding cycle
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:59 AM
Score: 387
TR code credit

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 484950

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page