PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 727374

Shazi's AvatarShazi
I've brought up some of this for the art team to discuss when we have a bit more time on our hands, for the time being I have updated all of the BM slugma minipsrites since they should have been done at the same time the sprites were revamped, as well as the koroku shiny. In the future, minisprites that do no match do no nessicarily reflect that the pokemon is finished. Many recolours are getting revamped and it's an awful lot of extra work to make the albino and melan icons only to have to replace them later with newer colours.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I can understand that, but since Totem Mandibuzz minisprite didn't match up with regular mandibuzz I thought it was only a oversight thus why I brought it up ^^ Of course I understand you can't take the time to edit all the minisprite who would get revamped eventually anyway. But I can't help and find it weird when the pokemon is indeed revamped but the minisprite takes times to be added, you don't do those at the same time? Just curious ^^" Edit: I wanted to add that my previous post served more as a reminder of things you may need to look at and not somethings that has to be corrected ASAP. Hope it didn't comes out as rude or if I wanted you to rush things!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
brown sweater outfit displays a different color when cool mega bracelet or cute mega bracelet are equipped. doesn't seem to happen with different sweater colors or with other brown outfits (i didn't bother checking every possible color/outfit combo though) it is present in the preview and when actually equipped.
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Interesting. I just checked, and the brown sweater actually is darker specifically for male or neutral gender wearing those two accessories. Male - Cool/Cute Brown Sweater Neutral - Cool/Cute Brown Sweater What it should be (it's this image for every other accessory combo): Male - Other Brown Sweater Neutral - Other Brown Sweater
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
The Albino and Melan Samurott [pkmn=] images are not showing correctly Regular= Shiny= Albino= Melan= I asked my friend to check and they didn't see it either. I went in a private window to check as well (because I posted the spirites in my journal) and they didn't show. One other person just notifed me they don't see the correct forms either It has the image of the samurott but it's not showing the correct ones. Edit: :( Thank you for letting me know.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by HeartOfAWizard

The Albino and Melan Samurott [pkmn=] images are not showing correctly Regular= Shiny= Albino= Melan= I asked my friend to check and they didn't see it either. I went in a private window to check as well (because I posted the spirites in my journal) and they didn't show. One other person just notifed me they don't see the correct forms either It has the image of the samurott but it's not showing the correct ones.
That's because there are no albino or melan minisprites for Sinnoh+ gens. They will be added when the regions are revamped.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
i believe melan flurrawr austral's minisprite still has some of the white from the regular sprite? the marking on the face is super bright, whereas it's like a light purple on the melan: kind of an obscure thing but i noticed while making my melan bait!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by cïnderace

i believe melan flurrawr austral's minisprite still has some of the white from the regular sprite? the marking on the face is super bright, whereas it's like a light purple on the melan: kind of an obscure thing but i noticed while making my melan bait!
Thanks for bringing this up~ I'll fix that now
OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
Shiny Moon Maravol's minisprite is misaligned with the other Moon Maravol minisprites. It appears to only be a Moon pattern issue. Displayed below: (Moon)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Sorry the tiny nitpick, but the new shiny minior doesn't have gray on his spike like the current shiny PFQ show Sprite:

Shiny blue core in pokemon home

Also while messing with the PFQ bidoof sprite to see what changed and what not, I noticed that two pixels isn't the same brown on the regular sprite? It's only a tiny detail but it's in case it's an oversight that you want to correct. You also see it on albino and more noticibly on melan bidoof. There also shading around the eyes of the albino that aren't on the regular sprite.

big zoom

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page