PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123456··· 737475

Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
master.pngd+.png
@LunarStorm~ it's okay, everyone's Pokemon are like that. It's sort of an April Fools Day Prank. But be warned! I was given news from a fellow PFQ user that said they armed with weaponry. To keep it safe I would advise to stay in doors that way you don't have to deal with the Espurrs or actually being social. That's what doing anyways :)
Chocotaku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChocotaku
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I was kinda sorta messing around with the skins and all that jazz, but now PFQ won't show buttons! {By buttons I mean the icons that indicate 'Send PM', 'Trade With User', and the different update icons on a Pokemon's summery page} I'm pretty sure I didn't change the color of the buttons {if that's even possible} {Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this >.<}
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
8.png5004 Poochyena Collected!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Ninby's AvatarNinby
champion.png
Lookie here That should be it.
~o~
Oro's AvatarOro
newbie.png
Hi, I just obtained an egg from the lab, but its image and description don't seem to match (not in colors at least): EDIT: oh my, I should have read the updates thread before posting. o.o Sorry everyone, and thanks Aqua for making me realize my mistake. ^^'
Aqua's AvatarAqua
champion.pnge.png
Look at the date and it should become clear.
Eby's AvatarEby
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Not sure if this would be an image bug or just a general one but at the moment Poocheyna eggs in the shelter are showing up as Phantumps (I think I spelled that right...Gen 6 not my gen) Screenshot: http://i60.tinypic.com/6zx9b7.jpg
Proud Pagan
Kaia13's AvatarKaia13
champion.pnge.png
I just hatched a Bunnelby, but the image of it is just a question mark. I tried clearing my cache, but it still doesn't work.
Avatar from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Aqua's AvatarAqua
champion.pnge.png
Kaia13 That isn't a bug. Bunnelby doesn't have a sprite yet. Edit: Fixed typos.
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
I know Espeon has been reported but its tail is still weird / cut off. Also, when you give anything with a question mark an item it appears to change color. (This happens for all items) Fletchinder's background is weird too. Screenshot:
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus

Pages: 123456··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page