PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Seranity's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeranity
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Is It Necessary

QUOTE originally posted by Seranity

may i request a teeny tiny pixel icon for ritzy pink and holishay for GP? :)
these two were an awful lot of fun, holishay especially, stole my heart!
omg they are soooooooo adorabe, thank you! i am sending payment now :)
sweet-strawberry.pngsweet-berry.pngsweet-love.pngsweet-star.pngsweet-clover.pngsweet-flower.pngsweet-ribbon.png

sera | she/her | hunting: n/a

shop journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Plushy Team Badge and Goomy TR Mascot Bait @CaptainNessbot
okay i kinda just died there didn't i i'm terribly sorry for the wait, with easter and home and the hunt (oooooh also i hatched a melan ahahaha i am still a little shaken ahahhah) i was slightly all over the place i'll get to the rest of them soon, until then, slots are still wonky :c

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

HI glad to see you're back :o Could I get a pixel child of this guy for credits? Happy to add/change characters if they're too complex :D
i went with jellyfish hmmm cause finneon and water and fish was just fish so jellyfish it is. also the background well it was initially just the little circle, but a darker background just looked so much better and i caved, so you've got two, woot woot

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrie

hello!!! could I get a pixel icon of Ari please? I’ll pay with zc~ thank you so much <3
ari's a hecking little cutie i must say, the background choices though, not so much, tears
stay right here
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
helo!! im glad you had a good easter :333 and congrats on your melan!! slots are wonky as in they're closed or am I allowed to order? :3 i'd love another icon and maybe the pixel children? but i can wait if you need time :333 no worries!
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
Would I be able to claim that Special Slot for Silver?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Hello~~ could I get a pixel icon of my boy Chiro?? :o
i'm so terribly sorry for taking so long :c and the art's not particularly my best either, please pay only if you're satisfied, or 75% of what was agreed on also have i by any chance maybe drawn chiro before, he looks so darn familiar, my my also the last two are with his wings, but well, it doesn't quite look it

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

helo!! im glad you had a good easter :333 and congrats on your melan!! slots are wonky as in they're closed or am I allowed to order? :3 i'd love another icon and maybe the pixel children? but i can wait if you need time :333 no worries!
helloooo, yes easter was wonderful, i hope yours was too i'm afraid wonky means i take all too long and i have no clue what's going on once i get the last one or so through i'll open them back up, i'll be sure to let you know when i do c:

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Would I be able to claim that Special Slot for Silver?
you can still claim that slot, i just have to warn you on the time do let me know if you're okay with the wait, i'll add you in then! c: to the others who still have the orders pending, i know it's been a really long time, i'm really sorry you're free to cancel if you'd like, else i'll go ahead with them and send them over as i can, i'm terribly sorry once again, and honestly, thank you so much for your patience
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
:O SO CUTE AJHGJDH-- Ill send payment now! :3 OH also, you haven't drawn Chiro before lol I wanted to get something else drawn of him by ya, but I was too broke at the time XD The wait time was nothing, don't worry at all! Cutest pixel art I ever saw ^^

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
JournalArt Shop.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
sure!! No worries friend :3 You matter more than this so take your time and i’ll be waiting :333 (no pressure!!! Just take care of yourself!)
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
No worries about the wait! Id still love to claim the slot!

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

No worries about the wait! Id still love to claim the slot!
thank you so much! i've added you in, and hopefully i'll get to it before the weekend, maybe

QUOTE originally posted by Elizadesu

Hello! Can you do a pixel children of Aria for gp? o:
that took an awful long time eh, thank you so much for waiting this is my first time with them big eyes and i am terrified ahahhaha, tears also i tried a bright blue outline version as well, just click on the image to see both
update : fingers crossed i'll hopefully open up the rest of them slots by tomorrow night. until then, accepting a few teeny tiny icons c:
Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy
champion.pngd+.png
Could I get a teeny tiny icon of my boi for gp ? Thank you so much! Im so excited ><
  • main
  • links
Please click on my babu's:
Animela
||
CanineMachine
Updatinggg
AsymDoll13

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page