PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ► friendo's [closed] >

okay i kinda just died there didn't i i'm terribly sorry for the wait, with easter and home and the hunt (oooooh also i hatched a melan ahahaha i am still a little shaken ahahhah) i was slightly all over the place i'll get to the rest of them soon, until then, slots are still wonky :c

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

HI glad to see you're back :o Could I get a pixel child of this guy for credits? Happy to add/change characters if they're too complex :D
i went with jellyfish hmmm cause finneon and water and fish was just fish so jellyfish it is. also the background well it was initially just the little circle, but a darker background just looked so much better and i caved, so you've got two, woot woot

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrie

hello!!! could I get a pixel icon of Ari please? I’ll pay with zc~ thank you so much <3
ari's a hecking little cutie i must say, the background choices though, not so much, tears
stay right here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page