PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Seranity's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeranity
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
may i request a teeny tiny pixel icon for ritzy pink and holishay for GP? :)
sweet-strawberry.pngsweet-berry.pngsweet-love.pngsweet-star.pngsweet-clover.pngsweet-flower.pngsweet-ribbon.png

sera | she/her | hunting: n/a

shop journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Plushy Team Badge and Goomy TR Mascot Bait @CaptainNessbot
Sheepoid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSheepoid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
HI glad to see you're back :o Could I get a pixel child of this guy for credits? Happy to add/change characters if they're too complex :D
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon by me; sig art by quirkyrabbit!

QUOTE originally posted by Seranity

they're both absolutely wonderful, absolutely! i'll add you right in! c:

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

HI glad to see you're back :o Could I get a pixel child of this guy for credits? Happy to add/change characters if they're too complex :D
hellloooooooooooo, it's so good to see you again, tears woah, fancy little one, yes of course! is there any particular theme you'd like for the background?
stay right here
Elizadesu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngElizadesu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Hello! Can you do a pixel children of Aria for gp? o:
Sheepoid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSheepoid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
No pref on the background, I'd love to see what impression they give off to you! :)
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Hello~~ could I get a pixel icon of my boy Chiro?? :o

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
JournalArt Shop.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Vivi2u's AvatarVivi2u
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Is It Necessary

i'm not all too happy with how this turned out :c and i just couldn't get the background colours to work, hmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm please do not pay if you're not satisfied, or maybe i can give larissa a shot instead
I'm happy, it turned out super cute! If you don't mind, I might play around with the background colours myself :)
AVATAR BY ALEATOR | Hey! I'm Vivi2u, although I'm V Anon on other websites. PMs are open, but I'm mostly inactive now "^^ | Currently trying to get rid of my excess summons

QUOTE originally posted by Elizadesu

Hello! Can you do a pixel children of Aria for gp? o:
her name's pretty darn close to my name i like her ahahhaha, done deal, adding you right in!

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

No pref on the background, I'd love to see what impression they give off to you! :)
hmmmmmmm, alrighto then c:

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Hello~~ could I get a pixel icon of my boy Chiro?? :o
helloooooo. chiro? for suro, adding you in!

QUOTE originally posted by Vivi2u

I'm happy, it turned out super cute! If you don't mind, I might play around with the background colours myself :)
that's perfectly fine, i can send over a transparent background version over pm if you'd like c:
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
hello!!! could I get a pixel icon of Ari please? I’ll pay with zc~ thank you so much <3
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me

QUOTE originally posted by Seranity

these two were an awful lot of fun, holishay especially, stole my heart!

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrie

hello!!! could I get a pixel icon of Ari please? I’ll pay with zc~ thank you so much <3
sorry for not replying sooner, was afraid i'd double post again ha, tears. ari's such a cutie, adding you right in! c:

QUOTE originally posted by Aloevera

Hihi! Shop looks cute :o I’d like to take the pixel banner and custom about me spots c: Do I dm my idea and you give me the price?
i think the ear can maybe stay still another round while the arm keeps moving, not sure, we can continue discussing the frequency and speeds of the individual motions over pm if you'd like changes, thought i'd just post here for now cause i am far too slow, big time tears.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page