PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ► friendo's [closed] >

updates: • loser doodles and pixel children are open again • okay the make your own template special did not bode well hehe, whoops, swapping over to a classic lineart child special for this weekend now that quizzes are out the window ahahhaha • accepting fairium z (500 ), life antlers (100 ) and boxboxes (500 ) as payment as well c:

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hiya!! Watercolor child of her for GP/ZC if you’re still open for them? If not, it’s perfectly fine, thank you though!! ^^
her colours are so warm, big time lives up to her name, cozy eevee

QUOTE originally posted by Vivi2u

Hello!! I'm glad to see you active again - I'm still using one of your old about me templates! I'd like to snap up a teeny tiny pixel icon for GP of (your choice of) either Larissa or Viola! :) Larissa is much simpler design-wise, as she is just a lampent with a violet on her lampshade. Viola's design is more interesting (she is the one in my icon) and she has a few more references, though I encourage people to take liberties with her design!
i'm not all too happy with how this turned out :c and i just couldn't get the background colours to work, hmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm please do not pay if you're not satisfied, or maybe i can give larissa a shot instead

QUOTE originally posted by Delta1413

Hello! Could I please get a watercolour child for Nicky? I will pay in ZC ^^
helloooooo, here's your wonderful little molten child, life sure is peachy ahahha
stay right here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page