PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Aloevera's AvatarAloevera
ultra.pngc.png
Hihi! Shop looks cute :o I’d like to take the pixel banner and custom about me spots c: Do I dm my idea and you give me the price?
  • Advertisments!
  • Sprite Showcase!
  • Credits!
Learn more about me in my Journal
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(item.png: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Signature made by Galladerox Avatar made by Yukirona for my use only. Sprites edited by me!
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
ASDHKDKALSDLKHSDLKA HELO i love u i'd love some more teeny tiny pixels.... and a pixel children?? pls ;0;... i'll dm you my characters :eyes:
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

wah adorable, is there a limit to how many you're open to taking? if not, I'd love two watercolor children and one pixel child doodle for anyone here (you can pick whoever for whatever piece), thank you :) payment in whichever currency you'd prefer!
helloooo, as many as the slots, so i'll add you right in! thank you so much! would you like the pixel and watercolour children for the same little bud, or all three different?

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Oh my gosh! The pixel children!! So cute! I hope to get one the future hopefully :] In the meantime, if there’s an open slot available, could I get a watercolor child of her for GP? If they’re closed, absolutely no worries! I’ll come back later for it! Thank you very much though!! (I’ll definitely be back for the pixel child with the same character when slots reopen!!)
i'm afraid i'm only taking two watercolour slots as of now :c

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Yoo, your shop is looking fantastic! If possible, I'd love to get two teeny tiny pixel icons! Rya & Azazel (And again these are perfect for little button links, I'll definitely be back in the future for more!)
thank youuuuu, i'm so glad you like them ahahhah, and wonderful to see you again

QUOTE originally posted by Aloevera

Hihi! Shop looks cute :o I’d like to take the pixel banner and custom about me spots c: Do I dm my idea and you give me the price?
yes certainly! the price depends on the complexity of the characters, and how much animation you'd like, we can discuss over dm yes c:

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

ASDHKDKALSDLKHSDLKA HELO i love u i'd love some more teeny tiny pixels.... and a pixel children?? pls ;0;... i'll dm you my characters :eyes:
those slots are closed :c the pixel icons should be done soon though
stay right here
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
aaaa I didn't realize! I saw open ;0; im sorry!! I'll wait for the next slot to open? c: My apologies!!

QUOTE originally posted by Is It Necessary

helloooo, as many as the slots, so i'll add you right in! thank you so much! would you like the pixel and watercolour children for the same little bud, or all three different?
three different would be awesome, appreciated ^^

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
i'll be out for most of the weekend, so i'm not taking any new orders yet

wah adorable, is there a limit to how many you're open to taking? if not, I'd love two watercolor children and one pixel child doodle for anyone here (you can pick whoever for whatever piece), thank you :) payment in whichever currency you'd prefer!
i saw wraith's flames and knew exactly who i wanted to draw for the first watercolour child, ahahha. i'll get to the second one soon. c: as for the pixel child, well, tetsui was quite a challenge, i took a whole lot longer than i thought i would. but then again it's not everyday that you get to draw the coolest dragon in the west now is it.

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Yoo, your shop is looking fantastic! If possible, I'd love to get two teeny tiny pixel icons! Rya & Azazel (And again these are perfect for little button links, I'll definitely be back in the future for more!)
and again, i couldn't figure out a background colour for the life of me. do let me know if you'd like any changes, cause i don't think azazel's all too pleased with this, tears.
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
I absolutely LOVE these!! 10/10, I WILL be back!! & I think they're perfect :3! Thank you so so much! Sending payment now!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

here's the last watercolour child, eoin's colours are so wonderfully soft, ah.
update: until my quizzes are through this week, shop is open for pixel icons and watercolour children only. also, only accepting zc and life antlers (20 zc equivalent) as payment this week.
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
master.pngd+.png
hello, would it be possible to reserve a watercolour children slot and send you the character i'd like to be drawn via pm?
steel.png normal.png trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors

QUOTE originally posted by sakasaki

hello, would it be possible to reserve a watercolour children slot and send you the character i'd like to be drawn via pm?
yes that's perfectly fine, i'll add you in c:

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page