PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

hello, bump, open for all currencies again, also taking boxboxes (100zc equivalent), life antlers (20zc equivalent), fairium Z (100 zc equivalent). closed options will be opened friday, once them quizzes are through hehe also, we've got a special added in for this week, check it out here.
stay right here
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hiya!! Watercolor child of her for GP/ZC if you’re still open for them? If not, it’s perfectly fine, thank you though!! ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hiya!! Watercolor child of her for GP/ZC if you’re still open for them? If not, it’s perfectly fine, thank you though!! ^^
yes of course, i'd love to, adding you right in! c:
Vivi2u's AvatarVivi2u
Hello!! I'm glad to see you active again - I'm still using one of your old about me templates! I'd like to snap up a teeny tiny pixel icon for GP of (your choice of) either Larissa or Viola! :) Larissa is much simpler design-wise, as she is just a lampent with a violet on her lampshade. Viola's design is more interesting (she is the one in my icon) and she has a few more references, though I encourage people to take liberties with her design!
AVATAR BY ALEATOR | Hey! I'm Vivi2u, although I'm V Anon on other websites. PMs are open, but I'm mostly inactive now "^^ | Currently trying to get rid of my excess summons

QUOTE originally posted by Vivi2u

Hello!! I'm glad to see you active again - I'm still using one of your old about me templates! I'd like to snap up a teeny tiny pixel icon for GP of (your choice of) either Larissa or Viola! :) Larissa is much simpler design-wise, as she is just a lampent with a violet on her lampshade. Viola's design is more interesting (she is the one in my icon) and she has a few more references, though I encourage people to take liberties with her design!
it makes me so wonderfully happy that my old templates are still in use, they were quite a mess but thank you so much for still using them. i'm hoping to get it back up and running, revamp all them dusty old codes sometime this weekend. but thank you so much for still using them, big time made my day. <3 oooooh, i'd love to give Viola a try! i've got a question on her tone though, the first two references are more purple, while the last two are human skin tones, which one would you prefer?
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Hello! Could I please get a watercolour child for Nicky? I will pay in ZC ^^
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Vivi2u's AvatarVivi2u

QUOTE originally posted by Is It Necessary

it makes me so wonderfully happy that my old templates are still in use, they were quite a mess but thank you so much for still using them. i'm hoping to get it back up and running, revamp all them dusty old codes sometime this weekend. but thank you so much for still using them, big time made my day. <3 oooooh, i'd love to give Larissa a try! i've got a question on her tone though, the first two references are more purple, while the last two are human skin tones, which one would you prefer?
Light purple, though either is fine! :D
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
nvm ! ^v^
tba
updates: • loser doodles and pixel children are open again • okay the make your own template special did not bode well hehe, whoops, swapping over to a classic lineart child special for this weekend now that quizzes are out the window ahahhaha • accepting fairium z (500 ), life antlers (100 ) and boxboxes (500 ) as payment as well c:

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

her colours are so warm, big time lives up to her name, cozy eevee

QUOTE originally posted by Vivi2u

i'm not all too happy with how this turned out :c and i just couldn't get the background colours to work, hmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm please do not pay if you're not satisfied, or maybe i can give larissa a shot instead

QUOTE originally posted by Delta1413

Hello! Could I please get a watercolour child for Nicky? I will pay in ZC ^^
helloooooo, here's your wonderful little molten child, life sure is peachy ahahha
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
That’s adorable, I love it so much! Sending payment now <3

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page