PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 107108109

Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Zeph high-fives the Pikachu before peering at the talking Pokemon. 'Looks like a distorted shiny Misdreavus,' she says.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
"Oh," Aera said. "Classes don't start until tomorrow for Naranja, Zeph how's it going for preparing your classroom or class in general?"
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Flutter immediately glares at zeph, her voice now having a sharp tone to it. flutter is not a mere misdreavus! Flutter is a flutter mane!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
'Oh, I just teach whatever I feel like teaching at the moment. But for the first lesson, something simple, like positioning your Pokemon or something like that. I could lead a field trip maybe later in the term, that'd definitely be fun!' Zeph's eyes narrow at the newly angry Flutter. 'Looks like a Misdreavus to me. Misdreavus with fancy hairtips and a necklace. Besides, what on earth is a Flutter Mane?'
flutter manes are a paradox pokemon in area zero! They are past versions of misdreavus!
"Lu!" [That IS a Flutter Mane! It is a Paradox Pokémon - more specifically, one of the past. I am an Iron Pharoah, a Paradox of the future,] Aaron informs the humans and their Pokémon. Cocodrilo wants to train, getting to one side of the battlefield. "Fueco!" [Hey, Sammy? I want to battle!] Cocodrilo calls for his Trainer. Sammy hears Cocodrilo, walking up to his Fuecoco after seeing him on the battlefield. "What is it, Cocodrilo?" asks the boy, seeing the Pokémon's eagerness to train.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
"Flutter mane was first found many years ago, later on pokemon started changing a lot and in present day it's known as Misdreavus. Oh, for my first lesson I was thinking on teaching the students type advantages and disadvantages then what a Tera Orb does." Aera's pikachu accepted the high-five and made a proud noise.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Caelan walked over to the group and said, "Hey Flutter." When his teacher seemed surprised that Flutter was talking, he explained, "She's actually not talking, everyone's Rotom Phones have just been updated with my father's new translation app. My dad is a scientist working in Area Zero, but he also works for the company that produces apps for Rotom Phones, and his most recent addition is a Pokémon translator. They can even translate it into different languages, like Spanish."
Flutter goes back to her chipper self when she sees caelan. hello again caelan! Flutter glad to see you again!
"So...you wanna go first?" Pandora asked. Rose sized up the opponent. The electric-type attacks wouldn't be super useful against Rose, but same, Rose didn't have much attacks... And using Sierra's Drill Run...no. With her typing, it was far too risky. She decided to stick with Rose.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page