PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 108109110

Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Pikachu no! We can't give up yet," Aera said as she pulled out her Tera Orb and crystallized her Pikachu. "No use the strategy again!" u.png Pika! Chuaaa, Pika!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 169
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Flutter just sighs, and she readjusts the booster energy attached to her orb necklace. l.png always the same thing every time...... Always so serious..... I dont get it..... Its supposed to be just for fun......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Bubbles jumps into the pond, while Pepe looks for any food. Aaron and Cocodrilo walk up to the battlefield, wanting to train a bit. Upon seeing two Trainers already battling, however, the two Pokémon sit back and watch. Cocodrilo seems excited, the Fuecoco's eyes practically sparkling with wonder. "Fueco! Fuecoco!" [You've got this!] he cheers.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
ultra.png
Flutter notices the iron pharoah, and she lets out a wary growl. l.png and who are you?
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
With a thud, Tempest lands on the ground, defeated. Zeph holds out his Pokeball, commanding, 'Return.' On her shoulder, Astani lets out a disappointed sigh. (h.png: Always so reckless... He really should learn to think before he acts.) 'Well,' Zeph says, 'Good match. Your Pikachu is very agile; I'd thought for the longest time Tempest was master of the skies, but it holds up very well.' (btw what tera type is Pikachu?)

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
"Luca," [My name is Aaron. This Fuecoco next to me is Cocodrilo. We came to train until classes begin at Naranja Academy,] Aaron tells Flutter, apologizing for the interruption. "Lu?" [If I may ask, when do classes begin?] the Iron Pharaoh asks Aera and her Pikachu, wondering if they know.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
(Tera type Pikachu: Electric, boosting up all electric type moves.) Aera clapped to Zeph. "Good job Zeph! You put a lot of power into it," She said to Zeph. Her Pikachu was on her shoulder, sticking its hand out for a high-five. u.png Pika-pi! Pikachu! Pikaa!
ultra.png
Flutter goes up to the trainer with the pikachu. l.png hmph. That was a mediocre battle at best.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Uh... hello? How can you talk out loud?" Aera asked the talking flutter mane she saw. "Where is your trainer?"
ultra.png
Flutter just makkes a slight motion to a portable translator on her orb necklace. l.png My trainer is in class right now. She lets her mons out of their balls so they can roam around while shes busy.

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 108109110

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page