PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
who is that one compton x conant shipper reveal yourself please anyways the manhattan project group chats have a name now, it's called "just manchattin" because yeah it's really just a bunch of men chatting i'll throw in some barbenheimer if you guys make me
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
i will assume one person is here for the compton x conant (probably the same person who likes everything no matter what), one person likes most of the things but has no idea what's going on, and one person passively reads this and nods their head thinking "wow, this girl sure loves to complain" yeah i miss the old days when there were 3 people who liked everything (and 9 subs) but oh well, one's better than nothing
what's the right way to torture conant? why, mess around with his autocorrect and change harvard to yale and crimson to bulldogs so the HARVARD PRESIDENT of all people is now talking like a yale guy niels bohr also comes in case you're bohred (pun intended) #general-groves @DestroyerOfWorlds: What happened to the server why am I not admin anymore @InfamousTeller: WE GOT HACKED @DestroyerOfWorlds: Of course. @ImNotAHacker why r u here @ImNotAHacker: Yes @ErnestLawrence: someone kick urey he’s so annoying @IHaveANobel: You say that all the time! He’s probably not THAT bad. @ErnestLawrence: why does everyone who joins this get progressively more annoying *@ImNotAHacker muted @ErnestLawrence for 1 hours* @DestroyerOfWorlds: “1 hours” why Harold why @ImNotAHacker: Bc you’re JUST A PHYSICIST and can’t do anything about it @DestroyerOfWorlds: Ok but ur a chemist and chemistry kinda sucks *@ImNotAHacker muted @DestroyerOfWorlds for 11.11 hours* @ImNotAHacker: You know, I should really get to know you guys a little better. About that game today… @HarvardPrez23: #FightFiercelyYale @ImNotAHacker: What are you even saying anymore @HarvardPrez23: LET’S GO BULLDOGS @ImNotAHacker: I thought something went wrong. @HarvardPrez23: Why is it that every time I type BULLDOGS it turns into BULLDOGS @IHaveANobel: The Harvard president’s been here for two days and is already talking like a Yale guy? Seriously? @HarvardPrez23: AHH SHUT UP YOU’RE EMBARRASSING ME @IHaveANobel: See, now you’re talking like Edward. Isn’t that cute? @HarvardPrez23: I AM NOT CUTE @HarvardPrez23: AND I HATE YOU @IHaveANobel: Awww you’re just playing hard to get again. You don’t actually hate me, do you? Do you??? @HarvardPrez23: Someone ban you from S-1 and this chat. @IHaveANobel: Jim, you need to chill out with a dog meme. *link to a dog meme* @HarvardPrez23: Oh wait now, *you’re* not okay either? @IHaveANobel: Wait a second??? @IHaveANobel: What happened to my cat memes???? @carl-bot: Welcome, @UrSoBohring. We hope you brought pizza. @UrSoBohring: The key to success is not to lash out at your difficulties. @IHaveANobel: But my cat memes got replaced and Jim’s talking like a Yale guy! @HarvardPrez23: Okay but I hate Harvard @HarvardPrez23: WAIT WAIT WAIT I DIDN’T TYPE THAT blame the autocorrect and forget I said anything @IHaveANobel: See? What can you possibly do to fix this? @UrSoBohring: I’m older and wiser than all of you. Please consider thinking before typing. @FermiParadox: Sorry I’m late, but can someone explain what just happened? Also, who brought the old guy in? @UrSoBohring: What has my life become?
i'm putting an end to a lot of things i'm deactivating my quotev account, closing my fandom account, etc. etc. etc. because the lbnl people SURE do not need to see those i'm keeping this, however, this is fine (but maybe i'll need to put in a few physics theories that may or may not withstand peer review) yes ik i'm a little too young to be thinking about this, but you know, college is in a few years and i kind of need to start worrying
i used to have a full bookmarks bar but fandom isn't there anymore so it looks so empty
one person is here for all this, so to that one person here's your weekly dose of manhattan project group chats #alsos @UrSoBohring: Is anyone ever going to use this? ~one hour later~ @UrSoBohring: Anyone? @MicrowaveGuy: It’s just that no one’s calm and mature enough @UrSoBohring: I advise them all to calm down before acting. @MicrowaveGuy: That would be nice ngl #general-groves @FermiParadox: Look ik I’ve missed everything. What’s been going on? @HarvardPrez23: Idk but whatever it is YOU CAN BLAME THE IDIOT WITH THE STUPIDEST MUSTACHE EVER @IHaveANobel: No, you’re a BIG STUPID HEAD!!! @FermiParadox: Can someone who isn’t acting like a kindergartener explain this to me? @ErnestLawrence: everyone else is acting like idiots for whatever reason @FermiParadox: I thought everyone was nice tho? @InfamousTeller: GUYS CHECK IT OUT I’VE GOT A NEW VIDEO RELEASED!!!!!! *link to “STUDY WITH THE INFAMOUS EDWARD TELLER (GOTHIC DEATH METAL AND YT NOTIFS)” with a thumbnail of him studying* @FermiParadox: Never mind. @ErnestLawrence: why would i ever want to study with you @IHaveANobel: ^^ Agreed lol. Isn’t this against the rules? @ImNotAHacker: Well not EXACTLY. @ErnestLawrence: i hate you @HarvardPrez23: You hate everyone (except for me) @IHaveANobel: @ErnestLawrence I dare you to think of 10 things you hate about Jim @HarvardPrez23: Don’t do it. @ErnestLawrence: ok here goes ~to be continued because i can't think of anything~
EVERY MONTH i say i'm going to do the tr but this time i think i'm gonna participate for real because you know we're drilling a path to victory (yes i'm gonna be hunting the baby drillers or smth)
y'all wanted to figure out the ten things lawrence hates about conant (actually only one person does but to the one person, here you go) @ErnestLawrence: #1 you’re a big phony @HarvardPrez23: What — I AM NOT A PHONY SHUT UP @ErnestLawrence: that ties into #2 that you’re a pathological liar, and #3 you think you’re better than everyone else just because you’re harvard president, but you know they all say that “pride goeth before a fall” @HarvardPrez23: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM @ErnestLawrence: a dignified gentleman @HarvardPrez23: You got that correct. @ErnestLawrence: #4 dignified gentlemen do not throw temper tantrums @ErnestLawrence: … @ErnestLawrence: and yet you do @HarvardPrez23: AHH YOU’RE THE WORST @IHaveANobel: I thought I was??? @ErnestLawrence: #5 make up your mind, you can’t go on being “best-worst frenemies” with arthur forever, and #6 you can’t take criticism, because everyone and their grandma knows you’re having a nuclear meltdown on the inside @HarvardPrez23: I CAN SUE YOU FOR SLANDER @ErnestLawrence: #7 in the words of arthur, “you’re a big stupid head” @IHaveANobel: He is one! @HarvardPrez23: YOU CAN’T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING ORIGINAL??? @ErnestLawrence: just see #1-6 lol that’s all og @ErnestLawrence: anyways i can’t think of anything anymore but #8 i love how even after all this we’re still second-best friends anyways @HarvardPrez23: You are impossible. @ErnestLawrence: ok but i don’t really hate you, i just hate a few things about you @IHaveANobel: *happy dog meme* @HarvardPrez23: That can’t be legal @ErnestLawrence: what part of “i don’t really hate you” don’t you understand? @HarvardPrez23: You two…
alr y'all we are drilling a path to victory new group chat drops tomorrow (y'all requested vannevar bush back on my old journal so yeah he's coming tomorrow)
too lazy to do it "tomorrow" since i'll be busy with math homework and all but yeah, bush is here (and so is general groves but something's wrong with his keyboard) Day 5 #general-groves @carl-bot: Welcome, @LetsBeRational. We hope you brought pizza. @LetsBeRational: ATTENTION, @everyone !!! @ErnestLawrence: the ping ruined it for all of us @BarbieGirl: ooh a new friend? @LetsBeRational: My name is Vannevar Bush, for those who do not know me. General Groves sent me here to make sure you aren’t leaking bomb secrets and breaching security. @ErnestLawrence: typical groves, ofc he forced you into this @LetsBeRational: You got me. @InfamousTeller: NEW VID OUT NOW!!! EXPLODING A WATER BOTTLE USING CARBON DIOXIDE!!!! (FOR KIDS!) @LetsBeRational: Now let’s be rational here. @InfamousTeller: NO @LetsBeRational: That’s a breach of security. *@LetsBeRational created a new channel called #private-reports* #private-reports @LetsBeRational: Hopefully this will all go to Groves. There are two people who appear to be spies, disguised under the codenames “Barbie” and “Ken”. Teller is leaking bomb secrets in an interesting propaganda site titled “YouTube”. There is a hacker in the chat. I have no idea who that is. @carl-bot: Welcome, @TheREALGeneralGroves. We hope you brought pizza. @LetsBeRational: This should be fun. @TheREALGeneralGroves: L @LetsBeRational: Are you ok? @TheREALGeneralGroves: N*PHY ap894owy5v P(*45 arh[‘ @LetsBeRational: I guess not. Anyhoo. This server is not ok. Where may I report this? @TheREALGeneralGroves: uwu @carl-bot: Goodbye, @TheREALGeneralGroves. You just got YEETED. @LetsBeRational: And that’s #3. @carl-bot: Welcome, @TheREALGeneralGroves. We hope you brought pizza. ~one hour later~ @TheREALGeneralGroves: WHO KICKED ME OUT??? @LetsBeRational: This is abnormal. @ImNotAHacker: I can SEE all this you know? @LetsBeRational: No. @TheRealGeneralGroves: WHY IS THE “GENERAL” CHAT NAMED AFTER ME?!?! @ImNotAHacker: Maybe because we all mutually hate you? @LetsBeRational: That was rude. Anyhoo. It does not seem to be just a joke. @TheRealGeneralGroves: AAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE THIS NEWFANGLED BOX @LetsBeRational: Justice always wins.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page