PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > (13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0 >

too lazy to do it "tomorrow" since i'll be busy with math homework and all but yeah, bush is here (and so is general groves but something's wrong with his keyboard) Day 5 #general-groves @carl-bot: Welcome, @LetsBeRational. We hope you brought pizza. @LetsBeRational: ATTENTION, @everyone !!! @ErnestLawrence: the ping ruined it for all of us @BarbieGirl: ooh a new friend? @LetsBeRational: My name is Vannevar Bush, for those who do not know me. General Groves sent me here to make sure you aren’t leaking bomb secrets and breaching security. @ErnestLawrence: typical groves, ofc he forced you into this @LetsBeRational: You got me. @InfamousTeller: NEW VID OUT NOW!!! EXPLODING A WATER BOTTLE USING CARBON DIOXIDE!!!! (FOR KIDS!) @LetsBeRational: Now let’s be rational here. @InfamousTeller: NO @LetsBeRational: That’s a breach of security. *@LetsBeRational created a new channel called #private-reports* #private-reports @LetsBeRational: Hopefully this will all go to Groves. There are two people who appear to be spies, disguised under the codenames “Barbie” and “Ken”. Teller is leaking bomb secrets in an interesting propaganda site titled “YouTube”. There is a hacker in the chat. I have no idea who that is. @carl-bot: Welcome, @TheREALGeneralGroves. We hope you brought pizza. @LetsBeRational: This should be fun. @TheREALGeneralGroves: L @LetsBeRational: Are you ok? @TheREALGeneralGroves: N*PHY ap894owy5v P(*45 arh[‘ @LetsBeRational: I guess not. Anyhoo. This server is not ok. Where may I report this? @TheREALGeneralGroves: uwu @carl-bot: Goodbye, @TheREALGeneralGroves. You just got YEETED. @LetsBeRational: And that’s #3. @carl-bot: Welcome, @TheREALGeneralGroves. We hope you brought pizza. ~one hour later~ @TheREALGeneralGroves: WHO KICKED ME OUT??? @LetsBeRational: This is abnormal. @ImNotAHacker: I can SEE all this you know? @LetsBeRational: No. @TheRealGeneralGroves: WHY IS THE “GENERAL” CHAT NAMED AFTER ME?!?! @ImNotAHacker: Maybe because we all mutually hate you? @LetsBeRational: That was rude. Anyhoo. It does not seem to be just a joke. @TheRealGeneralGroves: AAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE THIS NEWFANGLED BOX @LetsBeRational: Justice always wins.
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl ---> anonymousbadger avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) May 2024 Team Dragon banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai
Score: 96
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page