PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
i hate daylight savings time
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
i was bored and found the 36 possible answers for the dragonfly cave pokemon quiz a lot of y'all put on your profiles alakazam, tyranitar, mew, togetic, cubone, ninetales, porygon, absol, teddiursa, ralts, magikarp, dragonite, mewtwo, primeape, pachirisu, pikachu, spinda, snorlax, murkrow, tyrogue, charizard, weavile, shellder, banette, haunter, slowking, gardevoir, misdreavus, slowpoke, poochyena, butterfree, natu, scyther, lapras, slaking, and houndoom so yeah just a little something i wanted to share
that's a first, seeing all 5 subs upvote the same thing, maybe y'all hate daylight savings too it's funny i say one simple five-word statement and that's what happens anyways, this one kid's taking 5 ap's next year and it makes me feel like i'm behind (i'll only be taking 2 or 3, like ap world history, ap bio, and MAYBE ap calc ab but i'm kind of scared of calc) and do fight fiercely
why do i have the same personality type as walter white why
pm me if you think barbie's a communist spy

spoiler for future volumes

no, she just likes messing with bush
DMs @LetsBeRational: I have reason to believe you are not who you say you are. @BarbieGirl: what do you mean? <3 @LetsBeRational: First, what information do you have on our operation? @BarbieGirl: you guys seem to have a lot of fun arguing @LetsBeRational: Noted. Moving on, what is your full name? @BarbieGirl: barbara handler @LetsBeRational: What level of education have you received? @BarbieGirl: i went to some college and watched plenty of tiktok vids @LetsBeRational: What about your boyfriend? @BarbieGirl: ken’s really nice, his love for horses is really admirable @LetsBeRational: Ok. What is your opinion on capitalism vs communism? @BarbieGirl: let me google those ~ten minutes later~ @BarbieGirl: they both seem boring ngl @LetsBeRational: What? @BarbieGirl: it’s true <333 *@LetsBeRational has blocked @BarbieGirl* *@LetsBeRational has blocked @KenLovesHorses* @BarbieGirl: lol are u that stupid
i love writing dark comedy for no reason, especially when you get to satirize everyone and everything to ever exist on earth lol i'm happy to keep churning all this out for those two people because you know, as long as SOMEONE actually reads these i'm happy pm me your headcanons or something (i got a good one saying that EVERYONE is a communist) anyways this is going to infuriate that one compton/conant shipper, but you know, have some conant/lawrence because nothing is confirmed More DMs @ErnestLawrence: quick question, do you ever regret anything? @HarvardPrez23: Oh now *you’re* concerned about me? @ErnestLawrence: oppie isn’t online so i guess i had to settle for you @HarvardPrez23: Ofc I’m your second choice @HarvardPrez23: Your second choice who’s not answering a question like that @ErnestLawrence: you have to @HarvardPrez23: Ok FINE @HarvardPrez23: I kind of regret not winning a Nobel before becoming *Harvard president* @ErnestLawrence: #9 because you’re just another ordinary chemist with an overinflated ego @ErnestLawrence: man i love being a physicist, now i can make fun of you @HarvardPrez23: OMG STOP IT @ErnestLawrence: #10 you’re such a dork it makes you an easy target @HarvardPrez23: Wait what @HarvardPrez23: Say it back @ErnestLawrence: you’re such a dork @HarvardPrez23: Ahh omg this cannot be happening @ErnestLawrence: don’t you think for a second that i’m flirting with you @HarvardPrez23: AHH OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU @ErnestLawrence: oh no it’s not my fault, you got yourself into this @ErnestLawrence: it’s kind of cute actually @ErnestLawrence: …but don’t tell anyone i said that @HarvardPrez23: Ahh I hate you but fine @HarvardPrez23: Do you promise not to tell Arthur about this? @ErnestLawrence: whatever you say…
new poll's up, especially for those two people (and the one compton/conant shipper) i just want to hear what y'all want because maybe i'll do a little something something just for the sake of it
bored people take the enneagram and i've taken at least ten of them with different answers each time most of them say i'm a five, an eight, or a three and apparently none of them agree, they all work differently the mbti also can't decide if i'm an intj or entj lol
ooh six people that's nice (still wondering how many of you are from the OLD journal) who's that one compton/conant shipper reveal yourself
alex padilla wrote back to me and called me "mr. k" what the actual that's funny anyways maybe i'll open up a manhattan project group chat q&a or something (new volume drops tomorrow) now i've got seven of you (lol we just need two more left until we get back to the old number)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page