PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
alr i'm gona mess around with the OTHER cave of dragonflies quiz, the "what pokemon type are you" one there are 3 questions: question 1 has 2 options (i will label them 1 and 2) , and questions 2 and 3 have 3 options each (i will label the options 1, 2, and 3 for each question), making for 2*3*3 = 18 types anyways in case you wanted a certain type

yeah spoilers for the results

you can't be serious

you asked for it normal: 1, 3, 1 fire: 2, 1, 1 water: 1, 1, 1 grass: 1, 2, 3 electric: 2, 1, 2 ice: 2, 3, 1 fighting: 2, 2, 1 poison: 2, 3, 2 ground: 1, 2, 1 flying: 1, 1, 2 psychic: 2, 2, 3 bug: 1, 2, 2 rock: 1, 3, 2 ghost: 2, 1, 3 dragon: 2, 2, 2 dark: 2, 3, 3 steel: 1, 3, 3 fairy: 1, 1, 3
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
i feel miserable and sick so yeah the next group chat (and april fools random stuff) comes next week instead
i know i promised last week but i'm away and can't really type the whole thing on my phone but yeah if you want, send me (or oppenheimer or lawrence or teller or whoever the heck you want to ask) some questions and we'll have answers by sunday (for real this time) in the meantime, we threw tea in boston harbor, watched hamilton, observed cambridge (it was cloudy and depressing), and saw a weird sculpture in bridgeport why is everything so overpriced in new haven why
pov: average day in dc, 200 people doing the cha cha slide in a party right outside the white house, metal guitarist improvises a solo, next song is the ymca song, all while an anti-nuclear protest is going on and people are marching and chanting i'm currently suffering on the kindle because it has been three weeks with nothing and i'm at grandma's without my computer so we will have to wait ANOTHER week i'm sorry as bush would say, "excuses, excuses"
IT'S ABOUT TIME Y'ALL, after one month we're finally updating this volume kicks off a month-long arc and for reference, it's transforming zoom (yes that zoom) into a dark comedy "or whatever-the-heck-you-call-it" here we go, starting with an email from our very own vannevar bush Gmail To: @IHaveANobel, @HarvardPrez23, @ErnestLawrence, @ImNotAHacker From: @LetsBeRational Subject: Meeting today To my esteemed colleagues and members of the S-1 Executive Committee as a subset underneath the Office for Science and Research Development (OSRD), I am composing this email to notify you of the upcoming meeting at 3:00 pm Eastern time. It will be hosted over Zoom and I will send out the meeting link below. Prior to this, the meeting was planned in-person, but due to the fact that — Lawrence’s words, not mine — “the Redwood Forest went up in flames”, we had to switch onto a separate medium. We had previously discussed this and chose Snapchat as a usable alternative, however, half of you have been suspended from the platform due to unforeseen circumstances. (I shall not point fingers at others, but — my apologies — you know who you are.) The Zoom meeting will be hosted by Lawrence (do not question me; he pleaded for access), and the credentials are as follows (again, I have no association with this): Meeting ID: 123 456 7890 Password: wereofftoseethewizard DO NOT SHARE ANY OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS EMAIL WITH OTHERS. Not even Oppenheimer. You do not know who to trust and who’s a spy. Always assume that whatever you share online will be forwarded to a Nazi or Communist. Please remember privacy, and the equally important measure of compartmentalization. The same goes with the contents of the Zoom meeting. I understand your temptations to make this information known to your Twitter followers, but the importance of secrecy holds greater value. Photography and audio and video recordings are strictly prohibited under federal law, and the person participating in such endeavors could face up to five years in federal prison or a fine of up to $2500 USD. PLEASE PERMANENTLY REMOVE THIS EMAIL FROM YOUR INBOX IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING. Or — again, in Lawrence’s words — “you just might end up dead the very next day.” A slight exaggeration, but I stand by his profound statement. Best wishes, Vannevar Bush P.S. Can you guys actually listen to me rather than spout nonsense about "only" hearing me? THIS MEANS YOU LAWRENCE!!!!!
sorry this one's a little long, but yeah i'm sorry this arc is gonna take a month or so (and maybe after that you'll get more compton/conant like you so wanted) #live-vc-transcripts @ErnestLawrence: why is the zoom transcript connected to this thing @LetsBeRational: Does it work? @ErnestLawrence: we are literally typing in the zoom chat and it’s all over here, what do you mean “does it work” @LetsBeRational: I implore you to cease this manner of conversing. @ErnestLawrence: i implore you to burn your thesaurus *@ImNotAHacker has joined the meeting* *@ImNotAHacker has changed his virtual background to Crazy Frog* @ImNotAHacker: Why can’t I host the meeting instead? @ErnestLawrence: he just wanted someone sane @LetsBeRational: I cannot argue with that statement. @ImNotAHacker: Is Groves here? @ErnestLawrence: thank god he’s not *@HarvardPrez23 has joined the meeting* @ErnestLawrence: hi @HarvardPrez23: What is this madness? @ErnestLawrence: zoom isn’t working properly so we’re here again @HarvardPrez23: I wonder who hacked into the settings… @ImNotAHacker: Stop staring at me! @ErnestLawrence: i do wonder as well lol @HarvardPrez23: Birds of a feather flock together @ErnestLawrence: somehow or another @LetsBeRational: Now, we are just waiting for Compton. @ErnestLawrence: we don’t need him, let’s just start already *@IHaveANobel has joined the meeting* @IHaveANobel: Hi everyone!!! What are we talking about? @ErnestLawrence: everything we say gets typed here @IHaveANobel: Then why did you set it like that? @ErnestLawrence: it’s harold’s fault @ImNotAHacker: I literally just got here @LetsBeRational: Let us start the meeting before this argument goes too far. The first thing I would like to bring up is the reason we are here today. @ErnestLawrence: i’m in charge of this meeting, so shut your big mouth *@ErnestLawrence has muted @LetsBeRational’s microphone for 10 minutes* @ErnestLawrence: the other day i got some classified documents from mark oliphant so i decided to share this with you guys @ErnestLawrence: now someone needs to volunteer to make one @ImNotAHacker: 123 NOT IT @everyone except @LetsBeRational: NOT IT @ErnestLawrence: so i guess van has to? @IHaveANobel: Wait… @IHaveANobel: Don’t we need a qualified physicist? @ErnestLawrence: ok nevermind
probably not gonna put out a new volume this week, but here's a little q and a because i'm bored and have nothing to do q: what is the official name for the manhattan project group chats? a: no one ever uses it but officially it would be "just manchattin" because you know, manhattan, if you say it out loud it also sounds like "just men chatting" which is basically what's going on (and barbie too lol) q: speaking of barbie, what's up with her? a: there's a reason why she isn't in the chat so much, but you'll have to find out much, much later. dw i love writing her, and she's going through a little thingy with ken q: who's ken? a: just ken, his job is beach, his username is @kenloveshorses, he hasn't been paying rent lately (yes the dreamhouse is rented), so he's in trouble... q: what are your favorite ships? a: i'm not going to take sides because then people will be mad at me. everything is completely up to interpretation though i'll be dropping hints randomly here, i really have no preferences q: ok but which ones are your favorites to write? a: hmmm idk that's a hard one but i love writing compton/conant scenes because the drama, the comedy, it's all really funny to write q: i'm a compton/conant shipper. what's going to happen next with them? a: i'm not gonna say much but plenty of drama and therapy q: who's their therapist going to be? a: hmmm imagine if it ended up being the one and only harold urey q: who's your favorite character? a: i'm not telling, you tell me q: after the chaotic s-1 meeting, what's next? a: well, the compton/conant drama i promised, and also some oppenheimer/lawrence hurt/comfort or something q: i thought you said you didn't ship anyone? a: no i don't have any preferences, but you know, a lot of this is about unneccesary interpersonal relationship drama, so... q: what happened downtown today? a: while people were protesting sdg&e i swore i saw a group of people dancing the macarena in little italy. or maybe i was just seeing things, idk. q: where do all the crazy things happen? a: irl, honestly idk. in my dreams, definitely north carolina. i mean srsly, in my dreams, north carolina has the second biggest k-pop industry in the world (behind south korea) and a man in durham showed us a reenactment of "beetlejuice" which was being put on by duke students. yeah that's it for today
y'all are going around telling me about your favorite kinds of romance and i admire the person who's only here for the compton/conant but that makes me wonder how many of you there actually are

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page