PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > (13+) complaints of a bad role model V3.0 >

what's the right way to torture conant? why, mess around with his autocorrect and change harvard to yale and crimson to bulldogs so the HARVARD PRESIDENT of all people is now talking like a yale guy niels bohr also comes in case you're bohred (pun intended) #general-groves @DestroyerOfWorlds: What happened to the server why am I not admin anymore @InfamousTeller: WE GOT HACKED @DestroyerOfWorlds: Of course. @ImNotAHacker why r u here @ImNotAHacker: Yes @ErnestLawrence: someone kick urey he’s so annoying @IHaveANobel: You say that all the time! He’s probably not THAT bad. @ErnestLawrence: why does everyone who joins this get progressively more annoying *@ImNotAHacker muted @ErnestLawrence for 1 hours* @DestroyerOfWorlds: “1 hours” why Harold why @ImNotAHacker: Bc you’re JUST A PHYSICIST and can’t do anything about it @DestroyerOfWorlds: Ok but ur a chemist and chemistry kinda sucks *@ImNotAHacker muted @DestroyerOfWorlds for 11.11 hours* @ImNotAHacker: You know, I should really get to know you guys a little better. About that game today… @HarvardPrez23: #FightFiercelyYale @ImNotAHacker: What are you even saying anymore @HarvardPrez23: LET’S GO BULLDOGS @ImNotAHacker: I thought something went wrong. @HarvardPrez23: Why is it that every time I type BULLDOGS it turns into BULLDOGS @IHaveANobel: The Harvard president’s been here for two days and is already talking like a Yale guy? Seriously? @HarvardPrez23: AHH SHUT UP YOU’RE EMBARRASSING ME @IHaveANobel: See, now you’re talking like Edward. Isn’t that cute? @HarvardPrez23: I AM NOT CUTE @HarvardPrez23: AND I HATE YOU @IHaveANobel: Awww you’re just playing hard to get again. You don’t actually hate me, do you? Do you??? @HarvardPrez23: Someone ban you from S-1 and this chat. @IHaveANobel: Jim, you need to chill out with a dog meme. *link to a dog meme* @HarvardPrez23: Oh wait now, *you’re* not okay either? @IHaveANobel: Wait a second??? @IHaveANobel: What happened to my cat memes???? @carl-bot: Welcome, @UrSoBohring. We hope you brought pizza. @UrSoBohring: The key to success is not to lash out at your difficulties. @IHaveANobel: But my cat memes got replaced and Jim’s talking like a Yale guy! @HarvardPrez23: Okay but I hate Harvard @HarvardPrez23: WAIT WAIT WAIT I DIDN’T TYPE THAT blame the autocorrect and forget I said anything @IHaveANobel: See? What can you possibly do to fix this? @UrSoBohring: I’m older and wiser than all of you. Please consider thinking before typing. @FermiParadox: Sorry I’m late, but can someone explain what just happened? Also, who brought the old guy in? @UrSoBohring: What has my life become?
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl ---> anonymousbadger avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) May 2024 Team Dragon banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai
Score: 96
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page