PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟Yeeting the extra field Yoinkus🌟 (A raffle thread)(Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567891011

wwx's Avatarwwx
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Username: wwx Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 16 Entry backup numbers: 2 Extra: thx!!
Kysame's AvatarKysame
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Username: Kysame Entry amount: 3 Entry numbers: 2,4,17 Entry backup numbers: whathever is left I guess :D Extra: Thank you for holding this raffle!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Emily | she/her | Ancient one

ʚ♡~~~~~~~~ʚ♡ɞ~~~~~~~~♡ɞ
Check out my Shiny Stall: fair prices, cute 'mons~
Please click my babies & I'll try to return clicks 1:1 Type Race Score: flying.png 0 Credits: code - @Kysame
Snowycaat321's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSnowycaat321
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey it’s me again I don’t know if I’m allowed to do this month after last months Username: snowycaat321 Entry amount:1 Entry numbers:16 Entry backup numbers: 18 Extra:if I am not supposed to do this please tell me and don’t count this in
Score: 1547

QUOTE originally posted by Snowycaat321

Hey it’s me again I don’t know if I’m allowed to do this month after last months Username: snowycaat321 Entry amount:1 Entry numbers:16 Entry backup numbers: 18 Extra:if I am not supposed to do this please tell me and don’t count this in
Snowycaat321, yes you can re-enter! And, since you sent in a gift for the raffle, you may also add another number to your entry if you'd like :) Other than that, everyone above has been added with prizes edited! In the coming months I won't be that active due to school, but I have plenty of prizes to keep this raffle going for a while ;>
Snowycaat321's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSnowycaat321
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333

QUOTE originally posted by Snowycaat321

Snowycaat321, yes you can re-enter! And, since you sent in a gift for the raffle, you may also add another number to your entry if you'd like :) Other than that, everyone above has been added with prizes edited! In the coming months I won't be that active due to school, but I have plenty of prizes to keep this raffle going for a while ;>
Okay then 20 please
wwx's Avatarwwx
grandmaster.pnge+.png
@yeetusyoinkus333, I put in my post above that I'd like #16 and snowycaat said they wanted #16 after my post? who will get the #16?
SK2 Misty Z's AvatarSK2 Misty Z
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by wwx

@yeetusyoinkus333, I put in my post above that I'd like #16 and snowycaat said they wanted #16 after my post? who will get the #16?
I think that means that Snowycaat would get 18 since that is his/her backup number. I just checked the chart, and Snowycaat was assigned 18.
The forum picture is my photo when I was getting an award at EODMU-6 about 2004
wwx's Avatarwwx
grandmaster.pnge+.png
oh ok. thanks for the update!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Username: doodlekip Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 24 Entry backup numbers: 22 Extra: Thank you for this chance! :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Username: Xygallix Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 1 Entry backup numbers: 20 Extra: Thanks for the opportunity!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page