PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟Yeeting the extra field Yoinkus🌟 (A raffle thread)(Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

QUOTE originally posted by Kurosaurus126

Username: Kurosaurus126 Entry amount: 1 Entry number: 34 Entry backup number: 24 (if it can't be that tell me i'm not sure how picking this one works) Extra: Super cool that you're hosting something like this!!
Your backup number is for if you accidentally pick the same number as someone else so I can put you there instead :)
Kurosaurus126's AvatarKurosaurus126
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333

QUOTE originally posted by Kurosaurus126

Username: Kurosaurus126 Entry amount: 1 Entry number: 34 Entry backup number: 24 (if it can't be that tell me i'm not sure how picking this one works) Extra: Super cool that you're hosting something like this!!
Your backup number is for if you accidentally pick the same number as someone else so I can put you there instead :)
Ohh i see, well 34 was free so it doesn't matter then? xD
Enbees's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEnbees
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Username: Enbees Entry amount: 3 Entry numbers: 31, 33, 35 Entry backup numbers: those 3 are the only ones left, so any of those 3 I guess? ;u; Extra: I'll be sending donations now! :)
grass.png Current Type Race score = 4074 grass.png
Saving for hypermode!
93/600
All art by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Enbees

Username: Enbees Entry amount: 3 Entry numbers: 31, 33, 35 Entry backup numbers: those 3 are the only ones left, so any of those 3 I guess? ;u; Extra: I'll be sending donations now! :)
My apologies! I only add numbers five at a time :) But, as usual, everyone above has been added and prizes have been edited~
catstronaut's Avatarcatstronaut
grandmaster.pngc.png
Username: catstronaut Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 38 Entry backup numbers: 40 Extra: 🕺🕺
Deomor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeomor
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
Username: Deomor Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 40 Entry backup numbers: 39 Extra: thank you :)
This is the last day for entrees this month! After the time change, the thread will be locked after I post prizes and screenshots of who won. Remember to dm me if you won! If you win a prize not on the list, this is probably because the prize you won was one you sent in. In this case, the prize you sent in will be moved to next months raffle.
Here's the winners! Please DM me to claim your prize. I will put your prize by your username, please do not ask for a different prize unless I accidentally give you your own Pokemon back. Prizes will not be edited from the main page until the next giveaway begins. Anyone who had a number over 37 was lowered so that they would count and we wouldn't have any ghosts getting prizes.

Proof

SK2 Misty Z won prize one Midna won prize two Snowycaat321 won prize three StarryComet won prize four fauxpawz won prize five catstronaut won prize six Peckish won prize seven Ravenclawdiadem won prize eight Kurosaurus126 won prize nine silently1 won prize ten Meowdy won prize eleven Deomor won prize twelve YêêtYêêtGôd won prize thirteen Midna won prize fourteen. As this was their original Pokemon, they will receive a random Pokemon that would be in the next giveaway and this one will be used next month in its place doodlekip won prize fifteen AI won prize sixteen lilieth won prize seventeen Snowycaat321 won prize eighteen. As this was their original Pokemon, they will receive a random Pokemon that would be in the next giveaway and this one will be used next month in its place Dragon light won prize nineteen rayinpfq won prize twenty thebitoucan won prize twenty-one paimon won prize twenty-two If you have any questions or concerns, please dm me! This thread will be locked until the 10th of Feburary!
Hello all! Sorry for the delay, life has been life But! I'm here now :) I'm currently editing stuff on the main post, but in the meantime you're a-okay to sign up! Any prizes unclaimed last month will he re-added this month :> Anyways- good luck to all! I'll see you all soon :) Edit: Will go through and change prizes when I have a computer. If you want to see the updates prizes, check my prizes field!
SK2 Misty Z's AvatarSK2 Misty Z
master.pnge.png
1 SK2 Misty Z Entry Amound 2 Entry Numbers: 7, 14 Backup Number 10 2nd entry because I submitted a shiny/albino for a prize
The forum picture is my photo when I was getting an award at EODMU-6 about 2004

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page