PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟Yeeting the extra field Yoinkus🌟 (A raffle thread)(Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 67891011

Everyone above has been added and the list edited :)
fauxpawz's Avatarfauxpawz
complete.pngc.png
Username: fauxpawz Entry amount: 1 Entry number: 27 Entry backup number: 1 Extra: I'm back too! thank you for putting something like this together! + good luck with your classes :3
ground.png TR Score: 1998 ground.png I have a journal! Nothing exciting there atm but I have one :3c / free dexxes post here!
tamhay's Avatartamhay
complete.pngc+.png
Username:tamhay Entry amount:1 Entry numbers:28 Entry backup numbers:29 Extra:Thank you :)
Avatar and the 4 horseman drawn by me
Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fighting.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
Username: Azurealis Entry Amount: 1 Entry numbers: 22 Entry backup numbers: 26 Extra: Thanks in advance! I appreciate this ^^

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

”If I ever work a job as a cashier, and a customer is rude to me, just be warned: I am giving you your change all in pennies.” ‧₊˚Hey there. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comic Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Noahverse's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNoahverse
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Username: Noahverse Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 23 Entry backup numbers: 30 Extra: Thank you

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

v-fairy.pngfairy.png: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
DNABleached's AvatarDNABleached
champion.png
Username: DNABleached Entry Amount: 1 Entry numbers: 30 Entry backup numbers: 25 Extra:thank you for hosting!
Hello all! My apologies for the late finish. It has been a busier month than I expected ;^; But! I digress, it's still been a good month all around Anyways- Here's the results! Please DM me if you've won. I'm going to give a bit of a grace period before you need to DM me because of the poor timing, but I'd still like a DM. I'll get to you ASAP!!! (Anyone who had a space between their entry and the last has been moved so there's no empty spaces.) Of course, the winners! 1: catstronaut 2: Enbees 3: Sk2 Misty Z 4: Kysame 5: YeetYeetGod 6: Noahverse 7: Azurealis 8: doodlekip 9: pokgtnjrkejowp 10: Enbees 11: Snowycaat321 12: DNABleached 13: Karista 033 14: Karista 033 15: AI 16: Sk2 Misty Z 17: Xygallix 18: Snowycaat321 19: wwx
Hello hello! As of right now, I'm editing the main post. Anyone who has not claimed their prizes is now unable to do so, and they will be travelling into this month's raffle. If you dmed me before today to claim it and I didn't respond, please send a new dm! I'll see you all in a couple days ^D^
Aaaand it is re-opened! Sorry for the late date, I had a huge ADHD moment and totally forgot this existed Buuuut, we're open now! Sorry about that guys xd
miaiam's Avatarmiaiam
master.png
Username: Miaiam Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 14 Entry backup numbers: 8 Extra: Many thanks!!!

Pages: 123··· 67891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page