PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by Cyadical

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

Ooh, I'd be happy to give it a shot!! This would be a $10 comm in USD, payable by PayPal or Ko-fi once the sprite is done. Does that sound okay?
Yep! Works for me! :) Forgot to include this in the forum my apologizes, but can I also have a scaled up verison?
Absolutely! I'll get to work as soon as I can! :D

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): noibat and dreepy! Shiny?: sure, why not! Paying with: either zc or gp depending on price c: Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): no preference
Hi there! Both Noibat and Dreepy were introduced after Gen V, which means there are no cannon sprites for them. If you'd like me to use the Pokefarm sprites, you'll need to fill out the sprite request form

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
oops, ill fill that out when i get home from work and get back to you asap!
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 120
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
Sedona's AvatarSedona

oops, ill fill that out when i get home from work and get back to you asap!
Sounds good! Once I have the permissions, I'll do some preliminary fusing to get an idea of what it would cost in ZC and GP ^^
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Howdy gang. Important update: my laptop's hard drive just up and died. I will be unable to work on sprites until it is repaired or replaced. I'll update the main post when I get home and can borrow my roommate's computer (updating the bbcode on mobile is a nightmare), but the thread will be locked indefinitely until my laptop is repaired. Thank you for understanding, and I'm very sorry for the trouble.
Sedona's AvatarSedona
A quick update on the laptop situation: all of my files are completley lost, and I'll have to start over from scratch. This unfortunately means that for the sprites I was working on (both ordered and ones I was experimenting with to add to the menu) are completely gone. This also means that all my non-spriting files are also gone, and I have a lot of catching up to do to bring my laptop back to where it was/where I'd like it to be. This, paired with my upcoming vacation, means it may be several weeks before I'm back at full capacity for spriting work. I will still sprite in my off time, but I won't be able to make specific "work on sprites" time like I had in the past. If I'm currently working on a sprite for you and you would like to cancel, please send me a DM. Absolutely no hard feelings, and you're still welcome to order again another time if you'd like. As another note, once I'm back up and running at full capacity, I do plan on raising my prices after talking with some friends about the sprites I do, the work that goes into them, and what I charge. Any orders made before the prices go up will still be charged at the old rates, but any orders made after the prices go up will be charged at the new prices. Blind bags and sticker pokemon will still be PWYW. Thanks again for your patience, and for all the nice messages y'all have sent me in the meantime. It really means a lot to know that you're looking forward to the shop re-opening so that I can make you more sprites ♥
Sedona's AvatarSedona
We are open again! The shop will be running at limited capacity until I am able to set my laptop up again the way I'd like it, both in terms of spriting and general usage. Sprites will take much longer than before to be completed. Thank you for understanding.
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
welcome back! glad that you've gotten your laptop up and running again (even if its not how it was before). looks like i'll be the first post since you've reopened! Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): noibat and dreepy! Shiny?: sure, why not! Paying with: either zc or gp depending on price c: Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): no preference
Sedona's AvatarSedona

welcome back! glad that you've gotten your laptop up and running again (even if its not how it was before). looks like i'll be the first post since you've reopened! Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): noibat and dreepy! Shiny?: sure, why not! Paying with: either zc or gp depending on price c: Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): no preference
Wonderful! I'll add you to the list and begin working ASAP! :D Once I have a premilinary fusion, I'll be able to tell you what the price would be in both ZC and GP.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page