PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456789

Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by Sankyuu

Sedona, give me a blind bag! Pokemon: applin Any other preferences: Paying with: gp!
Heya! You'd need to submit a sprite request form for Applin.

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

QUOTE originally posted by Sankyuu

Sedona, give me a blind bag! Pokemon: applin Any other preferences: Paying with: gp!
Heya! You'd need to submit a sprite request form for Applin.
Oh! I'm so used to drawing them that I forgot I need to ask perms here on pfq 😂 can u dm me the perm linkie thing? Edit: sent in the request! ♡
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Bump~
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Bump~
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Sedona, give my pokemon some pride, please! Pokemon: Eevee! Flag: Genderfluid! Paying with:Gp!! Any other info (such as what generation sprite, etc): I was thinking maybe gen two or gen three sprite? :] Hope it's ok if I'm back lol This may or may not be for my gf XD Thanks!!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Thanks for your patience!

Sankyuu

I always though it was kind of funny that Applin was given an apple to burrow into instead of one of the existing berries (since canonically, the apple itself isn't part of its body, he's just the little worm inside... which begs the question, how come shiny Applin's change their apple and not just their little worm body??) so I made an Applin who happened to find a Custap berry instead :3

AnonymousEspeon

I promise I don't just use white as a base for all my pride Pokemon, it's just the best one to use when a flag has it so that the other colors pop out a little better ^^;;
I've also made a cute little blue Floette cursor that anyone can use! I'm intending to do the other colors as well, but it may take some time. The download file can be found here (Google Drive Link). If you've never used custom cursors before, please be sure to read the README file! EDIT: haha I lied I'm working on the rest of the floettes now For ease of access and tidiness, freebies have been moved to their own post!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
:oo Looks great!! I'll send it to my gf in a minute :3 sending payment right now!! (Also white looks great as a base lol)
Sedona's AvatarSedona

!! Important Notice !!

I will be unavailable for the weekends of the 15-17th and the 22-24th. Orders and responses may be delayed. Thanks for understanding!
RunaHaitani's AvatarRunaHaitani
Sedona, give my pokemon some pride, please! Pokemon: Espeon Flag: (the Bi pride colors) Paying with:500 GC Any other info (such as what generation sprite, etc): If you can can you make the sprite out of this one

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page