PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Sedona, please make my pokemon into a human! Pokemon: Trainer: Cynthia would prob be a good base Shiny?: no Paying with: ZC Any other info: the pokemon is a fusion between a meowstic and drifloon. you can use both as well as inspo
Icon by Sedona
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by AESTHETICALbirb

Sedona, please make my pokemon into a human! Pokemon: Trainer: Cynthia would prob be a good base Shiny?: no Paying with: ZC Any other info: the pokemon is a fusion between a meowstic and drifloon. you can use both as well as inspo
Just to cover my bases, did you create this sprite or have permission to edit it, and do you happen to have a version with a transparent background?

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

Just to cover my bases, did you create this sprite or have permission to edit it, and do you happen to have a version with a transparent background?
Hey! This is from my onsite image uploader. I had the sprite made way back when I was originally playing in 2018 based off a sketch I had made was back then, so I dont have the original link unfortunately. I just came back to the game last weekend and fell back into major love with it, but all my stuff was dated (icon, username, signature, etc)
Sedona's AvatarSedona

Snip!
Hey! This is from my onsite image uploader. I had the sprite made way back when I was originally playing in 2018 based off a sketch I had made was back then, so I dont have the original link unfortunately. I just came back to the game last weekend and fell back into major love with it, but all my stuff was dated (icon, username, signature, etc)
Welcome back to Pokefarm!! ^^ Unfortunately without the permission from the original sprite artist, I wouldn't be able to use this sprite specifically, especially since Meowstic doesn't have a pixel sprite in the official games - its likely that the original artist used Pokefarm's Meowstic sprite as the base. If you'd like, I can make a gijinka based off the colors and the fact that its a Meowstic/Drifloon fusion, but in order for me to be able to use the Pokefarm Meowstic sprite, you'll need to fill out the Pokefarm Sprite Usage Form first.

Snip!
Welcome back to Pokefarm!! ^^ Unfortunately without the permission from the original sprite artist, I wouldn't be able to use this sprite specifically, especially since Meowstic doesn't have a pixel sprite in the official games - its likely that the original artist used Pokefarm's Meowstic sprite as the base. If you'd like, I can make a gijinka based off the colors and the fact that its a Meowstic/Drifloon fusion, but in order for me to be able to use the Pokefarm Meowstic sprite, you'll need to fill out the Pokefarm Sprite Usage Form first.
Thanks! It was some life and personal reasons I stepped away, and an ad on insta actually brought me back. I was able to get back into my account and oops back to addicted. And you make a very valid point! Your solution works cause I do not want anyone to get into trouble. :D So a trainer based on a fusion of meowstic and driffloon!
Sedona's AvatarSedona

Snip!
Thanks! It was some life and personal reasons I stepped away, and an ad on insta actually brought me back. I was able to get back into my account and oops back to addicted. And you make a very valid point! Your solution works cause I do not want anyone to get into trouble. :D So a trainer based on a fusion of meowstic and driffloon!
Sounds good! Once you've filled out the form and gotten permission for sprite usage, please let me know, and I'll begin working ^^ Pokefarm is a little odd in that the person receiving the edited sprite has to fill out the form, not the person editing the sprite itself.
Okay! I've filled out the form and will let you know when I get approval! Thank you so much for your patience and explination of things. This site is (mostly) the same, but still a lot has changed in that time. Appreciate you greatly!
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Quick announcement! I will be out of town this weekend with limited access to my art programs - I will still be able to take orders and respond, but art itself will be delayed. I'll be back to normal capacity on Monday, February 19th. Thanks for understanding!
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Back from my vacation and ready to make some sprites :3
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Pokemon: skiddo ♡ Any other preferences: Paying with: gp
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page