PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧ >

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

QUOTE originally posted by AESTHETICALbirb

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

Snip!
Hey! This is from my onsite image uploader. I had the sprite made way back when I was originally playing in 2018 based off a sketch I had made was back then, so I dont have the original link unfortunately. I just came back to the game last weekend and fell back into major love with it, but all my stuff was dated (icon, username, signature, etc)
Welcome back to Pokefarm!! ^^ Unfortunately without the permission from the original sprite artist, I wouldn't be able to use this sprite specifically, especially since Meowstic doesn't have a pixel sprite in the official games - its likely that the original artist used Pokefarm's Meowstic sprite as the base. If you'd like, I can make a gijinka based off the colors and the fact that its a Meowstic/Drifloon fusion, but in order for me to be able to use the Pokefarm Meowstic sprite, you'll need to fill out the Pokefarm Sprite Usage Form first.
Thanks! It was some life and personal reasons I stepped away, and an ad on insta actually brought me back. I was able to get back into my account and oops back to addicted. And you make a very valid point! Your solution works cause I do not want anyone to get into trouble. :D So a trainer based on a fusion of meowstic and driffloon!
Icon by Sedona
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page