PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by RunaHaitani

Sedona, give my pokemon some pride, please! Pokemon: Espeon Flag: (the Bi pride colors) Paying with:500 GC Any other info (such as what generation sprite, etc): If you can can you make the sprite out of this one
Hi there! Unfortunately, the image you provided is not a "sprite" in the way that I work with them - I use pixel sprites like you'd see in the older games and on the Pokefarm website. For Espeon, that would be sprites from gens 2, 3, 4, and 5. You can see all of Espeon's sprites here, but remember, I can only work with sprites from Gen 2 (Gold, Silver, Crystal), Gen 3 (Ruby and Saphire, Emerald), Gen 4 (Diamond and Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver) or Gen 5 (Black and White.)

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
RunaHaitani's AvatarRunaHaitani
Is this one better?
Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by RunaHaitani

Is this one better?
Yup! I'll be away for this weekend, so I'll get started on this on Monday ^^
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Ohmygod their so goofy. I love them sm
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
Sedona's AvatarSedona
Thanks for your patience!

RunaHaitani

Sedona's AvatarSedona
Quick updates! Firstly - I will be on vacation from April 14th through the 20th. I will have little to no internet access during these dates, so I will not be able to respond to messages or trade requests. Thanks for understanding! Secondly, I'm now adding USD as a payment method for sprites due to an unexpected medical bill popping up. USD comms will take priority over other kinds of comms. I am planning for this to be temporary. Once my medical bill is taken care of, I will accept USD payments upon request, but USD prices will not be shown as a payment method.
Cyadical's AvatarCyadical
Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): I was wondering if you could possibly recreate my pokesona since he's a fusion (Lugia & Reshiram) you can find his reference by clicking here Shiny?: no Paying with: USD Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): Generation 5, Lugia as primary base Also have a lovely vacation and feel free to get back to me whenever I don't mind!
XAVIER ALLMYLINKS Autistic 2004 Male Video Editor & Artist Open For Roleplaying
Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by Cyadical

Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): I was wondering if you could possibly recreate my pokesona since he's a fusion (Lugia & Reshiram) you can find his reference by clicking here Shiny?: no Paying with: USD Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): Generation 5, Lugia as primary base Also have a lovely vacation and feel free to get back to me whenever I don't mind!
Ooh, I'd be happy to give it a shot!! This would be a $10 comm in USD, payable by PayPal or Ko-fi once the sprite is done. Does that sound okay?
Cyadical's AvatarCyadical

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

Ooh, I'd be happy to give it a shot!! This would be a $10 comm in USD, payable by PayPal or Ko-fi once the sprite is done. Does that sound okay?
Yep! Works for me! :) Forgot to include this in the forum my apologizes, but can I also have a scaled up verison?
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): noibat and dreepy! Shiny?: sure, why not! Paying with: either zc or gp depending on price c: Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): no preference
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 408
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page