PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧ >

Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by Cyadical

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

Ooh, I'd be happy to give it a shot!! This would be a $10 comm in USD, payable by PayPal or Ko-fi once the sprite is done. Does that sound okay?
Yep! Works for me! :) Forgot to include this in the forum my apologizes, but can I also have a scaled up verison?
Absolutely! I'll get to work as soon as I can! :D

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

Sedona, fuse my pokemon, please! Pokemon (up to 3): noibat and dreepy! Shiny?: sure, why not! Paying with: either zc or gp depending on price c: Any other info (such as what generation sprite, if you have a preference which pokemon is the base, etc): no preference
Hi there! Both Noibat and Dreepy were introduced after Gen V, which means there are no cannon sprites for them. If you'd like me to use the Pokefarm sprites, you'll need to fill out the sprite request form

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page