PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Addonia and Ludmila's Little Shop~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627282930

Addonia's AvatarAddonia

QUOTE originally posted by Kårñstêin

@Ludmila: i noticed you're planning to hunt shieldon after the tr! Can i request a gem hunt of 10 large steel gems please? c: @Addonia: can I offer my 6 med flying gems for your 4 med ice and 2 med steel gems? And can i request a gem hunt of 3 large steel gems after the tr please? c:
Yes of course! <3 I'll add you right now and and those existing 6 mediums right on over.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by skyaleer

@Ludmila Hello, I have a Music Box summon, are you still interested in buying for 35 zc? ^^

QUOTE originally posted by KrysJoy

@Ludmila, would you be interested in buying a GS Ball and a Radiant Petal for 40 ZC total?
Can you both send labeled trades please? My trade slots are currently full right now ♥

QUOTE originally posted by Kårñstêin

@Ludmila: i noticed you're planning to hunt shieldon after the tr! Can i request a gem hunt of 10 large steel gems please? c: @Addonia: can I offer my 6 med flying gems for your 4 med ice and 2 med steel gems? And can i request a gem hunt of 3 large steel gems after the tr please? c:
Hello, I haven't changed my trainer card in awhile and that was from last month's TR xD however, I have no issues swapping to skarmory and work on your steel gem order now!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
QueenNirn's AvatarQueenNirn
Hi Ludmila! I would like to sell you my radiant petal and psychic feather for zc If you would like to buy them.
Power taken is power borrowed, power given is power kept.
Score: 0
Badge created by Lycankai
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Ludmila hi! Can i take all masks of Strength for 40 zc each? (My collector price)

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

24/550 Buying at 25
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers
@Ludmila 70 zc for your Sword of Ruin? @Addonia 60 zc for your Origin Sashes?
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper : 0 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
moonlitdaze's Avatarmoonlitdaze
@Ludmila If I send a Lustrous Orb and a Rage Feather, how much zc would I have to pay for the 2 Eclipse Flutes, 1 Sword of Ruin, and 1 Borealis Lantern?
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
@ludmila how many kane idols would you trade for one adamant orb? <3
preping for slowpoke hunt!
18 / 1000
MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers
@Addonnia I'd like to get a slot for gem hunting please ^^ 3 Large Normals, paying for GP
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku

@Ludmila hiii~ Is it possible to swap my Viridian Epee for the Ice Fang?
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 18 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
@Ludmila Would 100 zc be enough for one mask of cleverness and one mask of beauty? I can go up to 120 zc for both, but I don't have anymore than that. ^^ Thanks for looking!
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons

Pages: 123··· 2324252627282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page