PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Addonia and Ludmila's Little Shop~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 282930

Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
Sent on my end! Thank you ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
@Ludmila, could I buy 3 Thunder Fangs for 200k Cr and 100 GP? :3

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 12 — 439 / 781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by me!
@Ludmila, would you be willing to buy my 6 soul hearts and 1 psychic feather for 140zc?
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
bunsdream's Avatarbunsdream
Hi there @Ludmila :) Could I get ZC for these summons I have? (35zc each) Viridian Epee x2 Adamant Orb x1 --------------- (25zc each) Helix Orb x 1 Apprentice's Epee x2 Sea Crown x 2 --------------- (20zc each) Soul Heart x5 If I did my math right all of this should come out to 315zc all together.
× 27 / 500
Click her ♥ || Trade Shop || Art Shop
Addonia's AvatarAddonia

QUOTE originally posted by lulubee

Hi Addonia! May I swap my Scolipede Q for your Dewgongite Q? Thank you ^^ Congratulations on the new shop, it looks wonderful! 🥰
Sure I can do this. I'll send a trade.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by bunsdream

Hi there @Ludmila :) Could I get ZC for these summons I have? (35zc each) Viridian Epee x2 Adamant Orb x1 --------------- (25zc each) Helix Orb x 1 Apprentice's Epee x2 Sea Crown x 2 --------------- (20zc each) Soul Heart x5 If I did my math right all of this should come out to 315zc all together.
Hey I don't have enough ZC after completing the trade above yours! If you'd like, I can buy them tomorrow when I get more ZC or if not, can I just buy the Soul Hearts?
bunsdream's Avatarbunsdream

QUOTE originally posted by Ludmila

Hey I don't have enough ZC after completing the trade above yours! If you'd like, I can buy them tomorrow when I get more ZC or if not, can I just buy the Soul Hearts?
We can just do the soul hearts for today if you'd like :) If you want the other summons tomorrow when you get more zc you can just send me a trade tomorrow w/ the zc and I will send them to you.
YumeIshimaru's AvatarYumeIshimaru
@Ludmila https://pokefarm.com/summary/1xM4N https://pokefarm.com/summary/1pcMw https://pokefarm.com/summary/1Lfsq https://pokefarm.com/summary/1Mpj7 I would like to but these Apoc Poochyena's off of you. I have 600GP for the trade but I also have 2 Sea Crowns, 1 Helix Orb, 1 GS Ball and 1 Diamond Crown. If I did the math right and convert the 5 left over ZC to GP, I would own you 25 GP if you wanted the summons instead of a pure GP trade. Edited Post when I realized I wasn't specific
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
ludmilla i have 2 soul hearts and a v-epee to sell you?
My type race0. My trade thread can be found here
× 441 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
both been sen!

Pages: 12345··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page