PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Addonia and Ludmila's Little Shop~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 282930

Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by DaBirbMaster

hey ludmila can you pls tell that in 2560ehp is that surfing or flying pchu?
Surfing Pichu!
All trades have been sent, sorry for the delay. Been very busy with work
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
Hi @Ludmila, could I swap 30 med electric, 6 med ground, 93 med psychic and 78 med fairy gems for your normal gems (207 mediums, I believe). I understand if you want to break it up a bit, as it’s quite a lot ^-^’ Thanks.
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls + gracidea seeds!)
43/???
4/???
2/???
Profile pic thing made by me
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by SilverFeyX

Hi @Ludmila, could I swap 30 med electric, 6 med ground, 93 med psychic and 78 med fairy gems for your normal gems (207 mediums, I believe). I understand if you want to break it up a bit, as it’s quite a lot ^-^’ Thanks.
That's fine with me! Let me convert the gems to mediums and I'll start sending ♥
Skye Damaelia's AvatarSkye Damaelia
@Ludmila, I know this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but: Could I buy all of your water, electric, grass, bug, ground, flying, psychic, rock and dark gems? I did the math for it and came out to it being 1392 meds or 121 larges if you turned it into that! For it, I can put up 31 apprentice epees and 19 beads of ruin, then fill the remainder out with zc! :D Also, I'm so sorry for raiding your gems like this hahah
Will make this fancy at a later date: For now, pfp by Dachsbuns! ^^ Also: I have a joint trade shop with Lisander, now!
@Ludmila I have a Beast Ball for 200 ZC if you're still buying :)

☆☆☆Trade Shop☆☆☆

pfp drawn by me :)
Jassy's AvatarJassy
hello @Ludmil can i buy your shiny Tapu Bul (random) for 1mil credits please?
198 / 198 Gimmighoul Coin
Score: 0
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by Skye Damaelia

@Ludmila, I know this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but: Could I buy all of your water, electric, grass, bug, ground, flying, psychic, rock and dark gems? I did the math for it and came out to it being 1392 meds or 121 larges if you turned it into that! For it, I can put up 31 apprentice epees and 19 beads of ruin, then fill the remainder out with zc! :D Also, I'm so sorry for raiding your gems like this hahah
Hello! I'll send you a PM discussing this ♥

QUOTE originally posted by Lucy The Leafeon

@Ludmila I have a Beast Ball for 200 ZC if you're still buying :)

QUOTE originally posted by Jassy

hello @Ludmil can i buy your shiny Tapu Bul (random) for 1mil credits please?
Both sending now ♥
skyaleer's Avatarskyaleer
@Ludmila Hello, I have a Music Box summon, are you still interested in buying for 35 zc? ^^
Signature gifs by CrystalBlackpaws and Hawkeyyee on Flight Rising Profile pic from Pokemon Showdown April Fool's sprites
KrysJoy's AvatarKrysJoy
@Ludmila, would you be interested in buying a GS Ball and a Radiant Petal for 40 ZC total?
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
@Ludmila: i noticed you're planning to hunt shieldon after the tr! Can i request a gem hunt of 10 large steel gems please? c: @Addonia: can I offer my 6 med flying gems for your 4 med ice and 2 med steel gems? And can i request a gem hunt of 3 large steel gems after the tr please? c:
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,878,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page