PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS A NIETSEI DAY ON MY BIRTHDAY IM ABOUT TO CRY I was so worried about this birthday, its my first birthday without my Chester and I feared that this day was going to be spoiled because of it. I miss him so dearly, but things are looking so good for this day already, and it's only been an hour!!! I can't wait to see what this day has in store for me!!!
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
I got my melan pawinard :) we're birthday twins
If you didn't know, yesterday was my birthday, and one of the gifts i recieved from my mom was money for my tattoo!! I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow, and I'm so so so excited!! It's gonna be my first one! I've wanted a tattoo for over a year now, and I'm so excited that it's finally happening!! I'm getting ghostface in a polaroid photo. I just got the sketch sent to me from my artist and she freaking nailed it!! It's exactly what I wanted qwq I've been squealing and screaming in joy ever since i saw it!!!! I'll of course provide some pictures tomorrow when it's done!!!
Sooooo i realised that i can't show the tattoo here on pokefarm because there's a knife and blood splatter on it....

BUT!!

If you're 15+ years old you can check out my instagram, :D I'll have it posted in my story for a limited time!!

ONLY CHECK THIS IF YOU'RE 15+

I'm serious, if you watch my story and I see you're under 15 i will block you
I’m thinking about maybe opening up my art shop again!! I’ve been feeling more and more confident with my art lately, so hopefully I might hope up shop again :D
Holy moly, the bonuses today!!! I'm going for melan persian, im so freaking pumped! I'm getting that black cat no matter what >:)
WHAT!!!!! Already??? But but,, but huh, how what?! HUH!? My melan luck lately has been INSANE!!! Luxray - 556 Skuntank - 85 Scolipede - 500 Ribombee - 563 Kingambit - 600 And now Persian at 408 <33 I'm so so so happy and grateful for this!!! I can't believe that I've managed to avoid a 1000+ hatches hunt for this long!! Let's hope it stays that way for a while teehee BAHAHAHAHHA and here I thought i was gonna have to cancel my plans for today so i could grind!! THANK YOU JUPITER for coming early so I can still play lethal company with my friends today xD
This TR I'm gonna be team sky flying!! I didn't think I was gonna have any good mons to pick for a flying hunt, but when i looked through the list I realised wow,,, I like a LOT of flying types!! Here are the pokemon I'm considering hunting for TR in no particular order:

list!

n.png(6.png)i.png(b.png) Pidgeot and Fearow's melans are cool, but I'd mostly be collecting the albinos, they're so pretty <3 s.png(0.png) Same with crobat, I love the melan, but I love the white albino even more!! k.png I love Sirfetch'd!! <33 the deep purple contrasts SO well with the white and green of the leek!!! nvm i realised galarian farfetch'd and sirfetch'd are pure fighting types q_q aw maaan 8.png I love hoppip so I'd love a little hoppip hoard <3 g.png Mur/Honchkrow are among my favorite flying type pokemon so I'd just love to hunt it for sentimental reasons :3 m.png I LOVE GLISCOR!!! And the melan is so so so sick!! I LOVE melans that have another bright color that makes the design pop more, like the green on melan gliscor's arms/details!! m.png6.png As I said last TR, i'd love to hunt masquerain sometime, and I just love drifblim/drifloon, I really love pokemon that have completely different color palettes on all three of their specials! 6.png One of my (if not top) favorite flying type pokemon!! So I DEF wanna hunt it at some point, and I think this TR is the perfect time for that!! f.png I already have a 100+ chain of this one since before so it's easy to hop back on if I wanna! I love hawlucha <33 1.png (all forms) I really love these birds, and I would LOVE to have all four melans, which is obv gonna take a HOT minute, so I think TR might be a good chance for me to get a good headstart on it at least!!
I have a crazy idea.... I LOVE gen 5. If you didn't know, Pokemon white was the first Pokemon game I ever played. I was 9 years old at the time, and remember plowing through the game without a care in the world about good pokemon or type advantages. I remember not knowing about the water-fire-grass triangle and having no idea about the monkey gift pokemon in the dream garden, so I just rebattled Chilli over and over again with my snivy until it was overleveled and I eventually beat it through sheer willpower. I remember getting the lvl 100 event reshiram as a mystery gift and sweeping the elite four with it, I was so proud of that pffft the Unova games are so so so near and dear to my heart and they always have been, and seeing the recent love for it after years of people bashing the games, it just feels so so so good, gen 5 is finally getting the recognition it deserves!! My crazy idea: I wanna hunt every unova pokemon I know it sounds outrageous, esp for someone like me who doesn't stick with a hunt for more than a week max. There are 155 unovan pokemon, it's gonna take me FOREVER, but it's an idea that's been brewing in my head for months now and I think I might actually go through with it at some point!! It feels like a good and fun long-term goal, one that I don't have to put a time limit on, where I can go at my own pace and have as a backup whenever I don't know what to hunt!! I think I'd like to have a living dex with shinies and albinos! There's no way I'm gonna even attempt a melan dex, but I would love to maybe get at least a few!! :D
I'm taking a maths course, and my first day is this Monday! Which means that I'm probably gonna have to spend less time here to focus on my studies!! Hopefully, I'll be able to still play and do art here, but it will be significantly less time than usual! Or at least that's what I hope, in worst case scenario I spend MORE time here as an escapism pffft we'll see

negative talk D:

so dad is like really eager for me to start studying again, which I am too, but he kinda pressured me into taking this maths course at 50% speed instead of the recommended 25% speed so that I'd be able to study at a university this fall. But I'm looking at the maths book now and there's no way I'm gonna be able to go at a faster pace D: there's SO much stuff to do, I'm never gonna be able to go faster than the original plan. This might end in a disaster, I know it, and I'm just kinda disappointed in myself that I let my dad pressure me into taking this at a faster pace. Especially since it's been YEARS since I've last even touched a math book and now I'm suddenly gonna have to dive head first into it and I'll probably get overwhelmed and freeze up in panic and do nothing and isolate myself like I always do :( Idk what to do, I don't know if it's too late for me to ask the people running the course if I can do it at a 25% speed instead or not...

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page