PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!) >

Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
This TR I'm gonna be team sky flying!! I didn't think I was gonna have any good mons to pick for a flying hunt, but when i looked through the list I realised wow,,, I like a LOT of flying types!! Here are the pokemon I'm considering hunting for TR in no particular order:

list!

n.png(6.png)i.png(b.png) Pidgeot and Fearow's melans are cool, but I'd mostly be collecting the albinos, they're so pretty <3 s.png(0.png) Same with crobat, I love the melan, but I love the white albino even more!! k.png I love Sirfetch'd!! <33 the deep purple contrasts SO well with the white and green of the leek!!! nvm i realised galarian farfetch'd and sirfetch'd are pure fighting types q_q aw maaan 8.png I love hoppip so I'd love a little hoppip hoard <3 g.png Mur/Honchkrow are among my favorite flying type pokemon so I'd just love to hunt it for sentimental reasons :3 m.png I LOVE GLISCOR!!! And the melan is so so so sick!! I LOVE melans that have another bright color that makes the design pop more, like the green on melan gliscor's arms/details!! m.png6.png As I said last TR, i'd love to hunt masquerain sometime, and I just love drifblim/drifloon, I really love pokemon that have completely different color palettes on all three of their specials! 6.png One of my (if not top) favorite flying type pokemon!! So I DEF wanna hunt it at some point, and I think this TR is the perfect time for that!! f.png I already have a 100+ chain of this one since before so it's easy to hop back on if I wanna! I love hawlucha <33 1.png (all forms) I really love these birds, and I would LOVE to have all four melans, which is obv gonna take a HOT minute, so I think TR might be a good chance for me to get a good headstart on it at least!!
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page