PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678910

Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
but i think i might already feel good enough to open up my art shop again!! :D I feel so bad that I've kept it closed for so long, but I think im ready to open it back up now!!
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
YIPPIIIEEEE BLUE RUFF BLUE RUFF FINALLY AAAAAAH <333
So next TR i'm gonna be team bug :D I'm not really sure what i wanna hunt, bug isn't really among my favorite types so i don't have any bug types in mind since before, but taking a look at the wiki I think these are the ones i will consider:

BUGS

Butterfree, the albino is really cute <33 y.pngf.png9.png Venomoth, this albino is really cool too (esp. venonat <33) b.png0.pngg.png Masquerain, i really like pokemon that have drastically different special colors!! 3.pngo.pngm.png Scolipede! This one is very likely, because i already have a chain and several specials, it would probably motivate me to get a melan even more!! Scolipede's melan is sick!! 6.pngj.png6.png Centiskroch! The melan is so cool!!! y.pngd.pngu.png I don't know if I'll ever dare to try a variant hunt, but Snow Vespiquen would be so cool too!! 5.png4.pngj.png
HII!!! I hope you all are having a good holiday!!! I had a great time at my mom's place, I helped out with the christmas ham this year :D I have no idea how common ham is in other countries on christmas dinner, but in sweden it's a staple and a must, and I had the honor of making it this year teehee I've been wanting a tattoo for a while, so my mom and my stepdad are gonna pay for it as their christmas gift to me!!! >:D YIPPIEEE!!!! On a completely different note: I've been wanting to try out rendering my art pieces. Cell shading is fun, but I find myself feeling like something's missing sometimes, and rendering feels like it oculd be the answer! Here's my first experiment piece, the character belongs to Dachsbuns here on Pokéfarm!

Eve <33

I really like how it turned out, but I do see some things i culd've done differently, but considering its among my first ever times rendering i think I did pretty decent!!
I think I'm going to do some egg dexing until TR starts, and then after TR I'm either continuing dexing, or I'm starting up my pawniard chain again :D If you haven't seen it yet, i have a field with pawniards, bisharps and kingambits. The lore is that they're the leader of the four kingdoms, regulars, shinies, albinos and melans. I have the leaders of the regulars, shinies and albinos, but the melan kingdom still need a king/queen >:D so if I don't start dexing again after TR I'm going for that melan kingambit!!
I HAVE A NEW PFP!!!! it's MEEEEE if you didnt know this is my fursonaaaaa <333

PFP

Reference sheet

I'm a tuxedo housecat/mutt bc those are the kinda cats I've grown up with as pets and black and white cats in general are just like really near and dear to my heart <3 my sweet Chester was a tuxedo mutt, he was the sweetest little thing :( god i miss him so much... I might change my fursona's patterns to look more like him in the future, but for now this is how my fursona looks :D <33
NEW PROMO IN MY ART SHOPPPP!!! As a new years celebration, I wanna give y'all a little prezzy!!! :D (and also bc I'm in need of credits atm!!) .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. FROM NOW, UNTIL JANUARY 26TH, ALL ART BOUGHT WITH CREDITS WILL GET FREE SHADING!!! And I mean ALL art!! Icons, headshots, halfbodies, EVEN FULLBODIES!! I MEAN EVERYTHING!!! .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
I'M SO CLOSE TO ARCEUS AAAAAAAAAAAAH 13 EGGS AND 19 MONS LEFT!!! HOLY KARP!!! THATS SO LITTLE!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me reach this point!!! i couldn't have done it without you!! <333
WHAT THE HECK!!! HUH?? ALREADY??? WHAT IS THIS WHY AM I SO LUCKY?? I started this chain up again in preparation for TR and this lil fella popped up after less than like 40 hatches!! ALL OF MY THREE MELANS HAVE BEEN HATCHED IN UNDER 500 HATCHES I'M JUST SO LUCKY!! I'M SO SO SO SO HAPPY AAAAAAH MELAN SCOLIPEDE IS SO SICK!!! but i can't move on to my sewaddle hunt now cuz i have no pr stick... ah well
WAAAAAAH I DID IT!!!! FINALLY!!!! IM ARCEUS!!!! THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT HELPED ME GET HERE!! 🥹💕 I couldn't have done it without y'all!!!!

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page