PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Skunktank's AvatarSkunktank
Hiyaaaa I haven't been very active on here bc of my course, and also bc I've been pretty stressed and anxious about my course, god i hate math..... D: I haven't really been enjoying hunting bc of that BUT!!! my focus has instead been on movies :D I've been wanting to watch more movies, i love movies but I'm so bad at watching them pfffft I never know what to watch and it's a chore to actually sit down and browse my streaming services and I usually don't end up watching anything. But on the rare occasion that I actually start watching something I am GLUED to my seat and I am INVESTED!!! I discovered letterboxd a few days ago and have been logging all the movies I've seen so far, and it has finally given me the push to actually make a to-watch list!! Hopefully a to-watch list, as well as following some other lists made by other people, will help me with picking out what to watch :D If you have a letterboxd account feel free to check out my profile :D
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
>:D weekend is coming, which means I'll have two days of free time!!!! I CAN PLAY POKEFARM AGAIN TEEHEE Too bad TR is over pretty soon tho D: I've only managed to get about 600 points thus far, i wish I could've done more :c ah well, I'll do better next time!!!
GRRRRR sewaddle come on >:E 300+ hatches and still no albino, what the heck!!! GIMME!!!
WHAT THE HECK HAHAHAHAHA I started hunting deerling bc its POTD, i only did it to get a head start for it in my unova project I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS AT ALL!!! 68 hatches!!! quq I'm so so so happy!!!!
q_q nooo i got troll partied
Hiiii :D Happy Pokémon day everyone!!! If you didn't know, February 27th is Pokémon day!! It's the day the first ever Pokémon games we're released, so it's now known as Pokémon day!! I'm gonna be drawing some pokemon stuff all day today I think!!
I just realised there is a severe lack of love for beheeyem >:( I know, I'm guilty of it too, but like,,, how have I not realised what a cool little dude beheeyem is??? And I'm supposed to call myself a gen 5 superfan?? I'VE LET YOU DOWN NOOOOOO ALIEN GUY ALIEN GUY LOOK AT THE LITTLE ALIEN GUY HE'S SO COOL LOOK AT HIM
While researching about Beheeyem I discovered that he is apparently a reoccurring Pokémon in the new horizons series. So, because I wanna see my little alien dude in action i started watching it. I didn't think i was gonna like it, I was sure that I was gonna be way too attached to Ash and his friends to be okay with a new protagonist and setting. BUT I'M LOVING IT SO FAR OH MY GOD!!!!! HOLY KARP!!! LIKO (the new protag) IS LIKE LITERALLY ME!!!! If I watched this series as a kid, back when i was really keen on kinning, i think she would absolutely be one of my main kins!!! THANK YOU BEHEEYEM FOR GIVING ME THAT FINAL PUSH TO ACTUALLY WATCH THE NEW SERIES!!! i got so emotional watching the first episode because I loved it so much and I love pokemon and GAAAAAH -- Lately I've been so sentimental, especially about pokemon!!! I'm not gonna gush about it here though, it's a bit embarrassing pffft Oh dear I was talking to a semi-new friend about it and I very carefully asked him if he liked pokemon, and he said "i LOVE pokemon" and I just started excitedly blabbering on and on about pokemon after that. He insists he didn't think it was weird of me to be so excited about pokemon but I just aaaaaaaaah i can't believe i started geeking out like that q_q I don't wanna scare him off BAHAHHAH like my hands were literally shaking and I was stuttering and talking in 43721954391 miles per hour, yeah, it was THAT bad xD
I just made a little animation! :D Hiatus (the one with the clown mask) is infected with a demonic disease, and the clown mask helps contain it! If the mask slips off then the demon inside him goes cray cray and does stuff I can't mention here on pokefarm pffft Xio (foreground character) is also infected, but has more control over their demon. In this animation Hiatus is experiencing an unusual flare up of his disease which makes the demon a lot tougher to keep calm. Xio notices as Hiatus struggles to keep the mask on his face, and then throws their wrench at him to pop that mask back on! Hiatus is fine in the end :D I'm by no means an experienced animator, like, at all, so I'm so so proud that I was able to do something like this!! :D
Type race is just around the corner :D this time I'm team dark >:3c Since I'm still in a Unova mood, I figured I should try to hunt some Gen 5 darks!! I'm thinking probably Sandile and Purrloin :D I'll probably prioritize Sandile though, since a lot of my trainer characters have a Sandile line Pokemon in their teams! I'd love to hatch a special each for them all!!! And also, god that blue melan is so freaking cool!!! I'll have Purrloin as a backup incase Sandile gives me a hard time and I feel the need to switch things up (as usual).

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page