PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!) >

Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I have a crazy idea.... I LOVE gen 5. If you didn't know, Pokemon white was the first Pokemon game I ever played. I was 9 years old at the time, and remember plowing through the game without a care in the world about good pokemon or type advantages. I remember not knowing about the water-fire-grass triangle and having no idea about the monkey gift pokemon in the dream garden, so I just rebattled Chilli over and over again with my snivy until it was overleveled and I eventually beat it through sheer willpower. I remember getting the lvl 100 event reshiram as a mystery gift and sweeping the elite four with it, I was so proud of that pffft the Unova games are so so so near and dear to my heart and they always have been, and seeing the recent love for it after years of people bashing the games, it just feels so so so good, gen 5 is finally getting the recognition it deserves!! My crazy idea: I wanna hunt every unova pokemon I know it sounds outrageous, esp for someone like me who doesn't stick with a hunt for more than a week max. There are 155 unovan pokemon, it's gonna take me FOREVER, but it's an idea that's been brewing in my head for months now and I think I might actually go through with it at some point!! It feels like a good and fun long-term goal, one that I don't have to put a time limit on, where I can go at my own pace and have as a backup whenever I don't know what to hunt!! I think I'd like to have a living dex with shinies and albinos! There's no way I'm gonna even attempt a melan dex, but I would love to maybe get at least a few!! :D
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page