PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 293031

... 7,000+?? I'm scared. I don't think I could afford max boosts for that long...My chain is nearly 2,000+ now. I was thinking maybe a melan around 3,000+ if this continues??? Not a whole 'nother 4,000!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

... 7,000+?? I'm scared. I don't think I could afford max boosts for that long...My chain is nearly 2,000+ now. I was thinking maybe a melan around 3,000+ if this continues??? Not a whole 'nother 4,000!
I suppose that determination pays off, I got my first melan at 7k
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
This hunt to me is more serious than my other hunts because I'm going after a melan I've always wanted since I joined Pokefarm 4 years ago as Pumpkaboo is my favorite duel type and I've been at this hunt for a month now but with this hunt I can always upgrade my grass and ghost wishforge badges which is very beneficial when you're hunting those specific Pokemon because with the upgraded badges it takes less time for the eggs to hatch the further you upgrade them Edit to avoid double posting hatched my 12th shiny named her after my little sister newest member of my Pumpkin collection
Pfp from Pfq

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@ Everyone: If anyone wants any of their Pokèmon in showcase section please say :D
I'd gladly add Murky to my showcase! :D
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I don't mean to sandwich post but come on Sally 13 shiny... When will I get that melan and another albino?
Don't worry I try and aim for level 6 on Albino radar I dont always boost to level 7. @ Hydro-City-Zone: Ok, i'll add them for you :D @ Fezaipiti: Amazing on hatching two more shinies but sadly Sally is stubborn but hopefully you hatch an Albino or melan soon
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Yesterday, I got 1 albino 2 shiny... sallyyyyy
BabyLixy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabyLixy
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Hihi, I'm BabyLixy but Lixy is just fine too! ☺️ I've been a huge fan of pokemon ever since I was a kid, my first game was the original Pokemon Pearl for the Nintendo DS! Some of my favourite grass type pokemon are i.png4.pngu.pngv.pngu.png I do have some Grass pairs I'm more than happy to lend if anyone would like them for a hunt :3 Breeding Pairs 4.pngd.png4.pngu.pngu.png

Breeding Pairs

Special Grass Cuties 🪷
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
summon_xay.png × 160 / 1500
summon_ray.png × 8 / 1500
fighting.png Type Race Score = 4036 fighting.png
@ ShootingStarRain: Thats still good because sometimes you can go days without hatching a Shiny or Albino @ BabyLixy: I'll add your Introduction, thank you so much :D Would you like your breeding pairs and your special grass cuties adding to breeding pair section and showcase section? If so may you please send links to your breeding pairs? :D
BabyLixy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabyLixy
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@ ShootingStarRain: Thats still good because sometimes you can go days without hatching a Shiny or Albino @ BabyLixy: I'll add your Introduction, thank you so much :D Would you like your breeding pairs and your special grass cuties adding to breeding pair section and showcase section? If so may you please send links to your breeding pairs? :D
Yes to both please, I'll add the links to my intro when I get on my laptop if that's okay? 😊

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page