PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 293031

You've been added onto our members list, please make an Introduction to introduce yourself and please send me link to your breeding pair so I can add them on breeding pairs section :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hello, I would like to join The Grass Types Clan please!!! Username: Tapu Lele Favourite Grass Type: all but if I had to pick just one I'd say Rowlet or Sprigatto Have you read all the rules?: Yep! Other: I've been looking for a grass clan I'm glad there is one! They're so cuddly and cute!
Pfp from Pfq
Yeah they definitely are cute and you've been added onto our members list, please make an Introduction to introduce yourself :D
Hello! I'm Tapu lele I go by she/her and grass type Pokemon are my favorite! The unique designs are very lovely! Treecko was my very first grass Pokemon in Pokemon Sapphire and I still love using them to this day in games! My favorite grass legendary happens to be Shaymin because of its gentle heart and its love for Pokemon and trainers!
I'll add your Introduction, thank you so much and shaymin definitely my favourite legendary too :D
Hello, Please call me Mango (He/They)! Incredibly happy a grass clan exists! Been hoping someone would make one a while ago. I absolutely adore the Sprigatito and Snivy lines, with Serperior being one of my top 4 favourites <3 If I had to choose a favourite grass Legendary, I would definitely say Verizion! Especially the shiny <3 I plan to hunt it in ORAS at some stage as well :]
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Hello, I would like to join The Grass Types Clan please!!! Username: Axolotlovers Favourite Grass Type: Lurantis Have you read all the rules?:No? Yes… Other: I like lotad
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
@ SubwayBoss Emmet: I'll add your Introduction, thank you so much and I hope when you hunt Verizion you hatch a Shiny:D @ Axolotlovers: I've messaged you regarding form sorry
I just realised I havent shared my silly guys! + Conductor because I like her :]
I forgot to share my cute little friends Obi-wan: my love of Star Wars Blueberry: named by my sister Pumpkin King: my love of Nightmare before Christmas

Pages: 12345··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page