PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 28293031

I 100% open the tins! Not now of coarse since its going towards the birthday pile but I love collecting tins :]!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
AidenW's AvatarAidenW
Oh thanks! maybe though I will wait a little bit because people weren't using the gym, only one challenger. I opened the box, by the way, got charizard V !
Avatar and Garden Clan image Credited to Aiden Westover
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
*My avatar was made using Fusioncalc.com (Put aegislash and aegislash together!)
@ SubwayBoss_Emmet: Oh ok, hopefully when you open you get some good cards :D and I like the details they do on the tins they look quite cool. @ AidenW: Yeah that's understandable and that's amazing you got Charizard V :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Okay! I've had some writing practice and I wrote a creepypasta about a Cottonee. I'm not done with it, but is anybody interested? It's not exactly child-friendly the way I'm planning it, but if enough people are interested I might post in Clan (and edit it to make it child-friend :D) and now, me rambling in case anybody's curious why the heck is it a cottonee

So, I was like, "I want to write a creepypasta", and i told my friend what Pokemon. My friend told me, "Cottonee". And I was like "well that's not creepy." Then she told me "good luck" and left. But I'm kind of horrified with how dark I'm writing the dang thing...there's already too much, erm, violence for it to be PG. It's probably 13+ or 15+ by the time I finish.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Ok at first I thought how can Cottonee be turned into a creepypasta but thinking about I can see it be turned into a creepypasta and when you finished I definitely would like to read it but if you want to post I do appreciate you editing it to make it child friendly :D
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
I got a 4th one to finish the line! Edit: And a special delta!
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Peter's AvatarPeter
four melans in 1.6k eggs, thats really good!
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy
Hatched this lil girly yesterday, great way to kick off tr & they hatched with a shiny twin too!! Could they be added to my showcase please?:3 I hope everyone's having a great type race 😋
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
× 135 / 1500
× 8 / 1500
Type Race Score = 3229
@ Peckish: That's amazing and glad you completed the Melan line :D @ BabyLixy: That's amazing :D but would you like just the Melan added or would you like Shiny one added too?
Picked up the tin yesterday! Can’t wait to open it at the end of June :]!! The art is absolutely adorable 🥺🥺

Pages: 123··· 28293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page