PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 293031

YES I'M HERE!!! I was waiting for a Grass clan for to long 🥹 Hello, I would like to join The Grass Types Clan please!!! Username: Frootyloops Lion(I'm changing it next month) Favourite Grass Type: Oh my gosh this is hard I really love Roselia and Roserade also the Tsarenna line :0 so hard to chooooose Have you read all the rules?: Yeppers! I will reread it a lot my eyes do miss things at timed Other: I really love plant Pokemon not like animals mostly plants :) I still love any Grass animals but plants are my thing 😄 Btw I'm a huge berry Gardener on here I do Nanab berries I love bananas :)
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

Thank you so much, you've been added on our members list and please make an Introduction to introduce yourself :D
I'm Silver or Nithmine, I love grass types, my favorites have to be the Rowlet and Snivy lines! Rowlet line because I also love ghost types and Decidueye is ghost/grass (also I love the design of Dartrix), and Snivy libe because I think they're just super elegant looking, especially Serperior. My first ever grass type was Rowlet, too, then Bulbasaur. I haven't played the games much though (I need to catch up on Pokémon Moon so bad lol).
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
@ Frootyloops_Lion: Thank you so much, you've been added onto our members list. Please PM me when you change your username so I can update everything and also please make an Introduction to introduce yourself :D @ Glad.Silver: Yeah Dartrix designs does look cool and I've added your Introduction, thank you so much :D Update: I've made a banner but when trying to edit to make smaller version it kept messing up sorry but I might make new one or find something that will let me shrink it without messing up :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Thank you I will let you know :) Hello everyone I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash or Peony! I'm a huge plant lover I have a emotional support plant named Philip he is a type of zebra cactus/aloe vera speices. I'm 23 and I have autism so please be patient with me I change my mind a lot but I'm thinking of just sticking with my plants ^^ So anywho I really love plant pokemon not like grass animals like full plants :) But I still love grass animals to! My favorite Pokemon is Roselia and Roserade along with Tsarenna :) So if anyone needs a baby budew let me know I'm going to be a breeding them :) My new pokesona is gonna be mums
I'll add your Introduction and please don't worry about anything, I understand :) and thank you so much :D
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Hello, I would like to join The Grass Types Clan please!!! Username: Peckish Favourite Grass Type: Grookey Have you read all the rules?: Yup! Other: OMG! I've been waiting for this to show up! I love grookey and smoliv, but also like all my grass darlings!
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
I'll add you onto our members list, thank you so much and please make an Introduction to introduce yourself :D Update: I've made a slightly smaller banner :D Edit: Also added lot more breeding pairs that members can borrow :)
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Hi! I'm Peckish and I love grass types! I go by he/him pronouns, but I also don't mind they/them! My favourite pokemon is Grookey, but I also love Smoliv and Zarude! Grass types have always been my favourite because of the designs! I just think they're so inventive.
Yeah and I'll add your Introduction, thank you so much :D
Hello, I'm Star or you can call me Pandora! I go by she/her pronouns. My favorite grass type is Meowascarada! I'm a lil' minor who just chills on here. Pretty nice(?) Pokesona's a little black cat with red eyes named Pandora. Mascots: I've got all of these lovelies!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 1234··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page