PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 293031

@ Hydro-City-Zone: Ok, i'll definitely add them and thank you so much :D @ Ghosttea: I'll definitely update and add your new username, thank you so much for telling me, I really appreacte it :D I also hope you get some Shiny and Albino Bulbasaurs :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Still on the chase for that melan super size Pumpkaboo although I'm a little short on zc for HM and an ubercharm
Pfp from Pfq

ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ && ꜱᴀʟᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

( ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ )
Hello fellow Grass Type people, I welcome you, with a warm handshake .... if you get that reference ,we are friends 👌🏻 My names are Jessie or Jace, either works for me && yes, I am non-binary - I just say fluid though ( Any pronouns, accepted ). I am a original Pokémon kid, I remember the original commercials && even had the yellow Pikachu gamboy color. oh what a time that was, probably why I've never stopped being ' the very best ' or my journey to being a master. that said, I have always picked Grass type, on my first run of the games. my favorite grass/Pokémon, is the original man himself - Bulbasaur ♡ I have been collecting Bulbasaur merch, as it's started to be more available - I'll share, in due time. I hope we can all get along, nerd about our green pocket monsters && have fun !!

Jessie/Jace | We/Us | Lvl Thirty

c.png 3.pngl.pngcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W1.png Forum Icon @Jukun.png Editor @Pomnic.png
ʙᴜʟʙᴀꜱᴀᴜʀ ʜᴜɴᴛ | ꜱ - 1, ᴀ - 3, ᴍ - 0
@ Fezandipiti: Oh, I hope you hatch a Melan soon :D @ Rambling.Tales: I'll add your Introduction, yep definitely feel free to talk about and show your Bulbasaur merchandise when you are ready because I'm sure we would all like to see it :D and would you like those Pokèmon added to the showcase section? :D
@/Greenbunny1998 I sure will && yes, for the pokemon, along with my shiny girl - in my signature 👀👌🏻 Please && thank you ♡
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Not a melan but this babe surprised me so glad I've been dping the eggs the aesthetic is so beautiful!
@ Rambling.Tales: Ok, I've added them all in showcase section and thank you so much :D @ Fezandipiti: That's amazing and really love that the Delta type matches really well with the Albino colours :D
Female Bulbasaur's 👌🏻 just linking the field I have, with the female Bulbasaur's I've aquired, while doing a hunt. if anyone would like one, just send me a message && I'll gift it to you - the males are all gonna be released/wonder trade 👀😅 @/Fezandipiti Oooooh,that is aestheticlly pleasipleasing - if you come across one or hatch one, could I purchase it ??
Trolls. Got them while on vacation. My first twins/troll party I know I should be happy. But I'm livid. They were. Right. Next. To. Each. Other. I have a right to be mad right? (Should I keep or sell them?)
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

-snip- (Should I keep or sell them?)
Up to you, but I'd keep them lol. I had a troll party just like that during one of my hunts.... soooo frustrating 🤣 IIRC, they were both female AND the same nature, which made it worse lolol. I think I still have both of them. @Fezandipiti, That's awesome!!! It looks so pretty 😍 I love the colors of the Albino Pumpkaboo, and that makes it even better
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page