PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 293031

I got him. Finally. Kaitou, brother to KID! Now all I need is a melan impish named Kaito Kaitou = thief Kaito = IDK its just a name If you combine the two, you get Kaitou KID, kudos to those who know who he is!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
I wasn't mad when I got a troll party just kind of happy that I'm on right track of getting a Melan but it's completely up to you what you would like to do and amazing on getting quite a few specials so quickly :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Update on the Shroomish Collection! Another user sent me a trade the other day and gifted me this Melan Shroomish! They saw my collection, and they weren't too attached to her so they decided to send her my way! This is the first Melan I've ever had and I'm so excited to share her with everyone! I'm still going to continue my hunt to hatch one of my own, but I'm so happy to add Lil Murky to the family ;u;! m.png She's perfect as she is! And that means she shouldn't change, so she won't be evolving. I've also decided to keep the held item she came with on outta respect for her og owner!
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I've decided to start collecting Pumpkaboos and Sprigatito so these two are the most recent ones to each collection For the Pumpkins For the grass cats Socks came as a birthday present earlier this month and Reba came last night as my 11th shiny Pumpkin but not all have been kept until now
Pfp from Pfq
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png
@Hydro, Woah!!! That's awesome, she's so cute! @Fezandipiti Awww, I love Socks! And congrats on your newest shiny pumpkin :)
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
I hatched 'nother shiny today :( i just want a melan i guess first melan is hardest
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

I hatched 'nother shiny today :( i just want a melan i guess first melan is hardest
It definitely is I'm at 2,094 Pumpkaboo eggs and I've hatched 11 shiny and 5 albino and still no melan and I've been at this hunt since the end of October and it's now almost December
pecharunt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngpecharunt
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
all the luck to yall!! she's not grass but i did a little stint on my ralts hunt and got a now melan iron valiant - so she sends all the good vibes to your hunts! i'm hoping that my shaymin hunt is well. fruitful in december
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
hatched these two recently :)
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
@Hydro-City-Zone: That's amazing and so kind of them to gift you them but I can understand why you dont want to evolve them :D @ Fezandipiti: Thats amazing, and also amazing on hatching Shiny pumpkaboo :D @ ShootingStarRain: Every hunt is different my hunt I've hatch 7,560 eggs and no Melan but hopefully you hatch a melan soon :D @Jirachis: I wish you lot of luck with your Shaymin hunt and really hope you hatch lot of specials :D @ CrownedZacian: Thats amazing, and also amazing on hatching the two melans :D @ Everyone: If anyone wants any of their Pokèmon in showcase section please say :D

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page