PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 777879

krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): xurkitree I am entering for the: togedemaru I am choosing the number: #4 Other: ty !
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
all been added! ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
MeisxPiers's AvatarMeisxPiers
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Xurkitree I am entering for the: Albino Cottonee I am choosing the number: #7 Backup: #9 Other: Thank you! ♥
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper : 404 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
Added! Good luck ❤️
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Sorry for the delay everyone. Winners are posted below and on the first page! Please remember to PM me to claim your prize. Posting in the thread if I forget to lock it does not count. As we prepare to enter the next round, I just need to take a moment to be a little sentimental. I am so happy to have been able to run these raffles for what will be 25 rounds now! Over 100 subscribers is amazing and it makes me happy to see new first time entrants each round! This raffle would not be possible without several things, first of all being everyone's interest in them. I also want to give a huge thank you to the raffle team, current and retired, your efforts are fantastic. And of course to everyone who has donated. (whether they have been used yet or are still in holding) The fact you want to contribute to help keep the raffle going is nothing short of awesome and is appreciated beyond measure. TL;DR: Pm me to claim your prize. Addy is being sappy but loves you all and likes running raffles with the raffle team. ^^;

Round 24 Winners

Small Prize Pools

Albino Bewear

1. 2. 3. Bondsmith RU2 4. 5. King Kat WINNER 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Dragon light RU1

Albino Cottonee

1. 2. 3. Karista 033 WINNER 4. doodlekip 5. whovian86 6. Dragon Sin RU1 7. MeisxPiers RU2 8. StarryComet 9. 10.

Albino Cyndaquil (CLOSED)

Albino Litwick

1. 2. thebitoucan RU1 3. Glad.Silver WINNER 4. 5. Xygallix 6. 7. 8. SirensEcho RU2 9. apatheticcritter 10.

Albino Morpeko (Hangry)

1. 2. 3. Aly RU2 4. 5. 6. 7. Determinedspade WINNER 8. AsymDoll13 RU1 9. 10.

Albino Rattata (Kanto)

1. 2. Gem217 WINNER 3. 4. CQHerosteve RU2 5. 6. 7. CaptainNessbot RU1 8. 9. 10.

Albino Shinx

Albino Swirlix

1. Katani 2. Flotteur RU2 3. RashPidgeot 4. 5. AI 6. pachimaroo WINNER 7. 8. mishimu RU 1 9. Trebor 10. CT

Albino Togedemaru

1. 2. 3. SeshieLover RU2 4. krusifiied WINNER 5. 6. 7. RoarRockruff 8. 9. 10. NobodyMono RU1

Albino Wurmple

1. 2. 3. 4. pointyemoticon 5. FunkyLilChicken RU2 6. 7. CuddlyKanin WINNER 8. UndertaleFlowey 9. gooseful RU2 10.

Proof of Winners

Small pool prizes

Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Thank you so so much!!!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 1137
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hi again everyone! The new raffle round is up but let's go over a few reminders! 1. If you were a WINNER last round, you may not enter this round. 2. If you were a WINNER last round but you have not yet claimed your prize; there is still time to do so before it gets sent to the first runner up. 3. (not really a reminder but worth noting.) If you have messaged me to claim your prize but have not received your prize yet, my trades were likely full and I forgot I haven't sent it. Please feel free to message me again with a friendly reminder if this ever happens to you. Other than that I hope you all enjoy this Winter Holiday themed raffle! (Does it amuse anyone else that this raffle is round 25? Or is that just me? Feel free to let me know in the other section.) :P
whovian86's Avatarwhovian86
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Bergmite I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Thank you
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: bergmite I am choosing the number: # 7 Other: thank you both for hosting:)
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 151 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: snover pair! I am choosing the number: #7 if it's not taken c: Other: Happy Holidays and thank you all! <3
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page