PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN] >

Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Hi again everyone! The new raffle round is up but let's go over a few reminders! 1. If you were a WINNER last round, you may not enter this round. 2. If you were a WINNER last round but you have not yet claimed your prize; there is still time to do so before it gets sent to the first runner up. 3. (not really a reminder but worth noting.) If you have messaged me to claim your prize but have not received your prize yet, my trades were likely full and I forgot I haven't sent it. Please feel free to message me again with a friendly reminder if this ever happens to you. Other than that I hope you all enjoy this Winter Holiday themed raffle! (Does it amuse anyone else that this raffle is round 25? Or is that just me? Feel free to let me know in the other section.) :P
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page