PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7576777879

Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Geodude (Alola) I am choosing the number: #3 Other: tysm!!
Karista 033's AvatarKarista 033
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Stonjourner I am choosing the number: #6 Other: thank you for hosting! ^^
May 2024 Team Rock banner by MochaFox. Get a banner for your team here: Type Race Templates Type Race Points: 0 Art Credits on Profile Page. My shop -- Kari's Shopping Center
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by Honey Bunny

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Escuie (Penguins) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thanks for hosting
Hello~ Number 4 was already taken, so I gave you number 3.

QUOTE originally posted by RashPidgeot

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks
Hello~ Number 7 was taken, so I gave you number 6.

QUOTE originally posted by Hamez

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Roggenrola I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks, as always~
Hello~ Number 7 was taken, so I gave you number 6.
Everyone should be added, please let me know if I missed you!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Spearow I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks for the opportunity!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Furfrou I am choosing the number: # 2 Other: :)
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
both been added~!
Viøle's AvatarViøle
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Absol I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thanks so much!
Score: 0
Badge Credit to LycanKai Trophy credit to Ninetynine & InkyZach. Pfp drawn by me.
Katani's AvatarKatani
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Furfrou I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Thanks again!
Check out my Shop Also check out my free fields! Buying
Origin Sash
25zc/200gp
credit
Avatar and bg by Cryst. F2U code by Gumshoe.
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: trapinch I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Thank you! :>
tba
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: trapinch I am choosing the number: #6 Other: time for the whole line
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 7576777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page