PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234··· 777879

Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
Welcome everyone! I have updated my post and added everyone to the raffle ♥ Good luck!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Katani's AvatarKatani
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Stufful I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Welcome back!
Check out my Shop Also check out my free fields! Buying
Origin Sash
25zc/200gp
credit
Avatar and bg by Cryst. F2U code by Gumshoe.
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Fidough as Micky's lovable pal Pluto!~ I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Oh my <3 thank you so much!~ This is so adorable!
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Stufful as Winnie the Pooh from Winnie the Pooh I am choosing the number: #3 Other: tysm <3
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Corphish as Sebastian from The Little Mermaid I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thanks for bringing these back! I absolutely love them!
Pfp from Pfq
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Fidough as Micky's lovable pal Pluto! I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Thank you for the generous raffle!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): spinarak I am entering for the: fidough I am choosing the number: #9 Other: Thank you for the raffle!
Name: Ride the Lightning Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Profile picture by me! (One of my many ocs :> )
Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Corphish as Sebastian I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Glad to see this is back!
KoiTheFishBoy's AvatarKoiTheFishBoy
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): spinarak I am entering for the: stufflul I am choosing the number: # 4 Other: Thank you so much <3
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️
SpiritX's AvatarSpiritX
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password: Spinarak I am entering for the: Stufful I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thank you!
Free Pokemon in my "free (ask)" ^^/ (please PM me with links!) Selling art (human + feral)
Lv. 36 — 2,251 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

Pages: 1234··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page