PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 30 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456··· 818283

laar3n's Avatarlaar3n
ultra.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Poliwag I am choosing the number: #9 Other: Nice to see you guys back :)
Check my "About Me" section if you wanna see some cute cats!
Acidic Wolf's AvatarAcidic Wolf
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Nymble I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Boop
Pronouns:Shey/Shem
Score: 0
Type Race Badge made by LycanKai Avatar sprite made by AngelOShadows
Aurora6's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAurora6
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Corphish I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Thank you
whovian86's Avatarwhovian86
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Chinchou as Anglerfish from Finding Nemo I am choosing the number: 5 Other: I'm glad you're feeling better! Thank you for running the raffle everyone!
Invisible's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInvisible
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Squawkabilly as Iago from Aladdin I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Missed this raffle, and glad to see it all back up again. Thank you to Addonia & Ludmila both! :]
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 21046
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Fidough! I am choosing the number: #4, if it hasn't been taken already ^^ Other: Thank you for hosting!!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-electric.png Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! v-electric.png Type Race Score: 917
LadyTulp's AvatarLadyTulp
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Fidough I am choosing the number: #2 Other: I'm so glad new version of raffle come & super excited too see also next versions, so cute idea on this one ! ^^ Tysm for hosting <3
🌟Fortuna dicitur caeca.🌟 Avatar art & Oc by me. ♡ ♡ ♡
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: cufant as dumbo from dumbo I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thanks so much! i love the theme :)
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +364,051
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 94%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Poliwag! I am choosing the number: #4 if not taken! Other: Thank you very much for hosting, and glad to see the raffles back up again! Good luck to everyone else <3
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
AI's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAI
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Cufant I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Thank you!

Pages: 123456··· 818283

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page